PTP transfer to new computer
Happy Bank Holiday, everyone. Quick question for those who are working over the long weekend.
I have PTP tax software on my old laptop. I have installed it on my new laptop. What's the most straightforward way to load the database onto the new machine?
I've tried copying the backup files onto the new machine, but upon trying to restore them I get the message: error - can't find backup file, even though PTP has just warned me of the date of the backup to be restored and checked that I want to continue.
Obviously PTP support will be open again on Wednesday, but until then - any idea?
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 115 3
- Personal Tax 715 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 119 2
- Stumped - IHT 92 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 400 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 465 11
- Tips on meals 127 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,277 33
- Credit management tools 109 1
- property capital gains 111 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 768 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 372 7
- CGT and primary residence 151 1
- Marriage Allowance 249 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,142 12
- S455 and February year ends 305 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 878 18
- Closing down loss-making company 443 5
- S.455 Tax again 284 3
- New Build 339 2