Is this pukka?
just had an e-mail , ostensibly from HMRC saying this: (nothing flagged on HMRC home page)
The Bank of Santander is having problems with their Bill Pay service that customers use to pay their tax by credit card or debit card. We are working with them to sort this out.
There are other ways you can pay us. These are:
· By Faster Payments. You can find out more at: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/payinghmrc/selfassessment.htm#5
· At your bank · At the Post Office
· By Debit/Credit card
· You can find out more about these other methods of payment at: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/payinghmrc/selfassessment.htm
Please continue to try to pay us, but if your payment is late because of the problems Santander is experiencing you will not have to pay a penalty or interest for late payment.
You can still send us your tax return as usual.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 123 3
- flat rate scheme 1,924 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 270 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 128 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 636 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 143 3
- Company Share Buy Back 137 2
- Charitable Payment 207 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 195 2
- Physiotherapy 344 4
- New build property to be rented 188 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 127 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 120 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 197 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 199 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 230 4