Quarterly PAYE payments
I have spent half an hour trawling through the archives, but the key words option doesn't produce what I know have been excellent postings over the past years on this subject.
I therefore spent a good half hour waiting to speak to HMRC and they weren't much more helpful.
HMRC say if quarterly PAYE payments under £1500 a qtr you don't need to register as a quarterly payer.
I said I didn't want to have to report nil returns in 2 out of 3 months. They couldn't give me a clear answer as to how to get round this. Does anyone know please?
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 265 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 379 6
- Benefit in Kind 167 7
- SDLT 282 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 185 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 110 1
- Dutch Accountant 414 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 104 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 329 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 193 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 802 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,610 34
- Restricted interest relief 124 2
- Disengagement Help! 573 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 889 16
- Renewals on property rental business 95 1
- Not a question - just a POI 216 3
- MVL 98 2
- Bankstream 1,069 24
- Xerocon 2016 592 11