Quarterly PAYE payments
I have spent half an hour trawling through the archives, but the key words option doesn't produce what I know have been excellent postings over the past years on this subject.
I therefore spent a good half hour waiting to speak to HMRC and they weren't much more helpful.
HMRC say if quarterly PAYE payments under £1500 a qtr you don't need to register as a quarterly payer.
I said I didn't want to have to report nil returns in 2 out of 3 months. They couldn't give me a clear answer as to how to get round this. Does anyone know please?
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 627 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 82 3
- Company Share Buy Back 100 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 919 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 167 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 227 1
- New build property to be rented 155 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 104 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 98 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 161 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 211 4
- Private company division 312 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7