Quarterly PAYE payments
I have spent half an hour trawling through the archives, but the key words option doesn't produce what I know have been excellent postings over the past years on this subject.
I therefore spent a good half hour waiting to speak to HMRC and they weren't much more helpful.
HMRC say if quarterly PAYE payments under £1500 a qtr you don't need to register as a quarterly payer.
I said I didn't want to have to report nil returns in 2 out of 3 months. They couldn't give me a clear answer as to how to get round this. Does anyone know please?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 70 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 117 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 147 5
- VAT Query on new build 85 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 131 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 77 1
- P11D Car Value 251 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 175 1