Quarterly PAYE payments
I have spent half an hour trawling through the archives, but the key words option doesn't produce what I know have been excellent postings over the past years on this subject.
I therefore spent a good half hour waiting to speak to HMRC and they weren't much more helpful.
HMRC say if quarterly PAYE payments under £1500 a qtr you don't need to register as a quarterly payer.
I said I didn't want to have to report nil returns in 2 out of 3 months. They couldn't give me a clear answer as to how to get round this. Does anyone know please?
- RTI Fees 280
- Where's our 10%? 256
- Driving sales growth 212
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 209
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- CIS late registration 203
- EIS 200
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 186
- Accounts production software for business SSC 181
- Best structure 176
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 171
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 135
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 130
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 127
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 118
- Loan Note, PIK and Corresponding Adjustment 116
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 111