Quarterly PAYE payments
I have spent half an hour trawling through the archives, but the key words option doesn't produce what I know have been excellent postings over the past years on this subject.
I therefore spent a good half hour waiting to speak to HMRC and they weren't much more helpful.
HMRC say if quarterly PAYE payments under £1500 a qtr you don't need to register as a quarterly payer.
I said I didn't want to have to report nil returns in 2 out of 3 months. They couldn't give me a clear answer as to how to get round this. Does anyone know please?
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 777 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 101 5
- Maternity and claining expenses 774 7
- VAT Flat Rate 314 1
- What are HMRC implying? 444 1
- BrightPay quirks 367 6
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 127 2
- Closing down loss-making company 196 3
- AccountingWEB survey 460 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,112 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 789 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 307 1
- Mortgage Reference 686 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,390 50
- VAT disaggregation 154 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 556 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 447 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,354 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 296 2
- Appointment of director 134 1