query on P32 within HMRC software
Client completes own payroll using HMRC software, two employees, one employee is paid above tax and NIC threshold, the second employee is below the tax and NIC threshold.
Each month, client has prepared P11 and paid tax NIC across to HMRC, now it comes to the year end, the P32 schedule is not being populated and I cannot understand why?
I thought the P11 automatically fed into the P32, which in turn gives you the information to prepare the P35. Is there a step that has been missed?
Haven't had this problem with other payrolls that I run myself, so can't understand what has happened here. Any ideas??
Thanks in advance
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 47 2
- Disengagement Help! 1,626 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 512 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 918 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 134 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 182 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 572 18
- Corrupt Excel File 664 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 332 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,163 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 279 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 364 7
- Personal Tax 406 10
- Xerocon 2016 930 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 125 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 225 4
- last minute request 451 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,234 46
- Practical experience 893 16