query on P32 within HMRC software
Client completes own payroll using HMRC software, two employees, one employee is paid above tax and NIC threshold, the second employee is below the tax and NIC threshold.
Each month, client has prepared P11 and paid tax NIC across to HMRC, now it comes to the year end, the P32 schedule is not being populated and I cannot understand why?
I thought the P11 automatically fed into the P32, which in turn gives you the information to prepare the P35. Is there a step that has been missed?
Haven't had this problem with other payrolls that I run myself, so can't understand what has happened here. Any ideas??
Thanks in advance
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,639 49
- Allocation of income from property 363 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 98 1
- bookkeeping system 290 5
- Outstanding Loans 64 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 859 21
- HELP...historic SSP query! 157 5
- Getting a business loan with a personal default 377 9
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 678 8
- Business trips - director and family 94 1
- Company van paid by director 178 2
- Private company division 191 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 223 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 372 9
- US share sale - income or capital 95 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,399 12
- flat rate scheme 1,022 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 150 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 242 2
- Before I call employers helpline 338 2