QuickBooks 2010 Pro
I upgraded my software from 2005 Regular (a thoroughly satisfactory and robust piece of software) to 2010 Pro as I had a new PC and so had to.
There is a maddening problem with allocating advance payments to suppliers to subsequent bills received - which causes the Unpaid Bills report, and the Aged Suppiler Balances reports to be wrong - the debits to the suppliers still sit there, while the matched off bills dissappear.
My workaround is to run these reports into Excel, and compare them to the supplier balances reports, and identify and delete the offending payments. However, as time goes on, and the data volume increases, this is becoming more and more onerous.
I have reported the issue to QuickBooks but that was a waste of time - the first adviser I spoke with had considerably less expertise in using the software than I, but didn't realise this. So I emailed QuickBooks with a detailed explanation and supporting reports to illustrate the issue, and received not so much as an acknowledgement.
I have been informed (by "Graceman" from the QuickBooks Online Community) that QB know of the problem, and that it has been eradictaed from QuickBooks 2012 - which is of no help to me as I'm not chancing upgrading. I can't afford to, I don't know that to do so would resolve the problem with the data I have, and I don't know what horrors may lurk and be ignored within 2012 to simply be resolved with another upgrade.
Has anyone had a similar problem?
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 19 1
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 70 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 346 18
- Cocaine anyone? 766 13
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 337 7
- Benefit in Kind 391 9
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,441 43
- How much does the company pay 247 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 215 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 965 14
- Am I getting Soft?? 441 11
- Personal pension 489 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 641 22
- FAO BTC tech geek type people 163 2
- Help with CGT please 165 3
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,504 5
- Will I need to resign? 984 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 282 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 224 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 236 3
- Hive up 527
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 485
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 306
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 253
- WWOOFers 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- The booking.com con 208
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 205
- Cocaine anyone? 188