QuickBooks 2010 Pro
I upgraded my software from 2005 Regular (a thoroughly satisfactory and robust piece of software) to 2010 Pro as I had a new PC and so had to.
There is a maddening problem with allocating advance payments to suppliers to subsequent bills received - which causes the Unpaid Bills report, and the Aged Suppiler Balances reports to be wrong - the debits to the suppliers still sit there, while the matched off bills dissappear.
My workaround is to run these reports into Excel, and compare them to the supplier balances reports, and identify and delete the offending payments. However, as time goes on, and the data volume increases, this is becoming more and more onerous.
I have reported the issue to QuickBooks but that was a waste of time - the first adviser I spoke with had considerably less expertise in using the software than I, but didn't realise this. So I emailed QuickBooks with a detailed explanation and supporting reports to illustrate the issue, and received not so much as an acknowledgement.
I have been informed (by "Graceman" from the QuickBooks Online Community) that QB know of the problem, and that it has been eradictaed from QuickBooks 2012 - which is of no help to me as I'm not chancing upgrading. I can't afford to, I don't know that to do so would resolve the problem with the data I have, and I don't know what horrors may lurk and be ignored within 2012 to simply be resolved with another upgrade.
Has anyone had a similar problem?
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 55 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,139 20
- Worried over stock value 355 11
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 27 2
- is PMI for directors and families 18 1
- Self Assessment Penalties 90 4
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 777 30
- Insolvent company in process of strike off 106 2
- Use of home deduction 156 5
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 72 3
- STUDENT LOAN 164 2
- Paperless practices - do you keep any paper records? 711 21
- US-UK pension problem 67 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 832 20
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 72 1
- Non resident income. 76 3
- SA late payment penalty 91 2
- Car Allowance and Fuel Card for Business Mileage 62 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 327 11
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 899 25
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 838
- Copy Wanted 571
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 517
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 501
- Latest phishing scam 368
- Entrepreneurs' relief 341
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 303
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 294
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 288
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 195