quickbooks report options for Excel output
I am going to see a client on Monday who is using quickbooks. I am prepared for there to be loads of errors, and have already agreed that if I sort this out I will be using Sage, not QB. I am guessing they are using one of the bigger desktop packages. I would download the data initially to excel to see what the errors might be.
Can a kind person please tell me how to get: a bank reconciliation report, a TB, a list of all transactions in nominal, purchase and sales ledgers? Is there an audit trail report? How do I get VAT reports for each VAT period? I intend to download these to excel, and believe there is a csv report option as well as pdf.
Thank you in advance for your patience!
- Xerocon 2016 890 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,569 24
- Corrupt Excel File 637 9
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 64 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,917 42
- 64-8's amazingly quick 129 4
- last minute request 394 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 292 3
- Personal Tax 330 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,218 46
- Practical experience 886 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 261 2
- Mortgage Reference 256 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 194 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 448 9
- VAT 315 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 267 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 247 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 521 13