quickbooks report options for Excel output
I am going to see a client on Monday who is using quickbooks. I am prepared for there to be loads of errors, and have already agreed that if I sort this out I will be using Sage, not QB. I am guessing they are using one of the bigger desktop packages. I would download the data initially to excel to see what the errors might be.
Can a kind person please tell me how to get: a bank reconciliation report, a TB, a list of all transactions in nominal, purchase and sales ledgers? Is there an audit trail report? How do I get VAT reports for each VAT period? I intend to download these to excel, and believe there is a csv report option as well as pdf.
Thank you in advance for your patience!
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 70 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 117 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 149 5
- VAT Query on new build 85 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 131 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 77 1
- P11D Car Value 251 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 175 1