Quickbooks reportng help needed
I've set up a chart of accounts with a number of parent/child type relationships - e.g.: a parent P&L expense of Telephone and then sub accounts of landline, mobile, other, etc.
When I run the P&L it insists on showing me all of the child/sub accounts and sub totals whereas I want it to show the total of Telephone. I need the sub accounts for detailed analysis, I certainly don't want them in the P&L on page one of a set of management accounts.
Quickbooks helpline tells me this can't be done but I can't believe that this is the case. Surely the point of sub accounts is that you can choose what level to report at - account or sub account.
Any help will be gratefully received.
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 520 10
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 143 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 204 2
- Stumped - IHT 377 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 396 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 535 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 306 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 128 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 112 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 820 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,395 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 128 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 262 4
- True Potential AE 282 2
- Closing down loss-making company 523 6
- CGT and primary residence 232 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 342 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,256 14
- VAT disaggregation 298 4
- Giving shares away 466 8