Quickbooks reportng help needed
I've set up a chart of accounts with a number of parent/child type relationships - e.g.: a parent P&L expense of Telephone and then sub accounts of landline, mobile, other, etc.
When I run the P&L it insists on showing me all of the child/sub accounts and sub totals whereas I want it to show the total of Telephone. I need the sub accounts for detailed analysis, I certainly don't want them in the P&L on page one of a set of management accounts.
Quickbooks helpline tells me this can't be done but I can't believe that this is the case. Surely the point of sub accounts is that you can choose what level to report at - account or sub account.
Any help will be gratefully received.
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 129 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 73 2
- flat rate scheme 2,318 47
- Signed accounts for bank 631 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 822 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 156 5
- VAT Query on new build 92 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 135 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 142 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 84 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 705 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 289 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 185 1