Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Entrepreneurs Relief 682 33
- More AE! 603 13
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 447 6
- Scanners 37 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,042 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 88 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 241 4
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 99 3
- Invoice dispute 556 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 239 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 404 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 82 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 106 1
- IHT dilemma 1,318 20
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,048 18
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 214 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 168 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 210 4
- Micro Entity Accounts 324 3
- Aweb tracking ... 288 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,134
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 789
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 474
- Digita Hosted Software 313
- Credit where credit's due....... 252
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 217
- Director phone costs 208
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 180
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 156
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 144