Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 122 4
- PRR 449 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 39 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 290 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 205 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 766 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 269 12
- Can't read my handwriting 632 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 123 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 529 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 398 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 276 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 84 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 277 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 410
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145