Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Complicated Company car purchase 188 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 153 3
- Cash basis 451 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 130 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 259 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 281 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 147 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 309 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,842 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 320 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 229 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 85 1
- Investor exit 188 3
- Partially exempt? 364 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 141 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 405 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,271 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 392 4
- Statutory sick pay 256 3
- Overseas bank interest 231 5
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 237
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 222
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 127
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126