Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,206 48
- Irish Taxation 161 6
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 12 1
- Incorporation and goodwill 84 2
- dividend 200 11
- Fee protection 938 18
- overdrawn directors loan 252 5
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 195 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 263 4
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 95 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 444 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 134 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 146 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 259 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 194 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 328 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 520 6
- Drector renting room to company 114 1
- Off site storage 168 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 607 6
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 344
- Domain name sale and limited company 235
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 214
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 212
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 183
- Tax on damages received 183
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152