Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 502 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 263 4
- Late registration for MOSS 195 4
- Professional Clearance 1,004 24
- Self employed care worker 402 9
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 229 5
- Client right to working papers 136 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 317 7
- Illegal share transfer 422 5
- Audacity 851 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 143 2
- Company Strike off 1,795 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,072 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 366 3
- Estate admin practicalities 204 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,471 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 310 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,773 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 336 6
- Capital stated on incorporation too low by several orders of magnitude. 328 2
- NHS finance professionals 525
- VAL231 406
- Mother and son property ownership 363
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 352
- Foreign Pension Contribution 327
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 301
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 279
- vat gross profit percentage margins 266
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 261
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 243