Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 680 29
- SDLT 35 1
- An IT question 111 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,426 27
- Employment allowance changes 164 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 714 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 271 5
- Bankstream 961 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 215 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 130 1
- Inter Company Loans 28 1
- Software that posts COGS? 557 13
- Xerocon 2016 526 9
- Disengagement Help! 331 12
- VAT on online services 209 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 28 1
- Excel budget templates - help 489 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 448 18
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,032 42