Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,969 45
- Love is in the air 199 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,667 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 366 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 393 5
- Client Paperwork Retention? 492 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 147 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 516 1
- Paying Son 641 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 342 7
- HMRC accounting 278 3
- Employers NI allowance 453 6
- Dividend taxation 277 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 187 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 184 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 169 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 450 4
- iris update 11.9.2 453 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 282 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 275
- CGT for NOn UK residents 273
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 262
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 245
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 234
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 187