Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- . 184 2
- Freelance/Employee 647 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 189 1
- Accountant Specialization. 251 2
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 240 4
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 163 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 163 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 447 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 94 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 594 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 677 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 126 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 184 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 331 6
- Is it just me ... 289 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 289 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 119 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 352 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 222 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,539 18
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 747
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 405
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 354
- Electric Car 288
- S222 Charge 237
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 185
- IP trans to holding company 183
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 171
- AIA 166
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 164