Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- VT accounts licence key 169 5
- Weely paid employees 174 2
- Wrong career 331 14
- Splitting the tax year 31 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 174 5
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 69 1
- FPS Submission 75 2
- PTP software disaster 149 1
- Value pricing 620 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 192 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 91 1
- vat return 199 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 146 3
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 54 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,946 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 145 3
- Director's tax return 123 2
- reporting salary? 239 5
- Other forums 195 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 365 17
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 533
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 400
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 234
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 230
- Director Loan account operation 223
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 215
- Paye procedures for CVA 153