Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 566 5
- See you all on the other side 658 6
- 12Pay 414 2
- dividends 555 2
- R&D 298 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,149 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 428 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 380 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 349 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 527 5
- Seeking a tax case 620 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 478 4
- Companies house strike off 495 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 400 2
- Moving to the cloud 723 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 877 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,080 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 474 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 552
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 416
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 350
- Capitalising Finance Lease 314
- USA help 312
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 290
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Marginal rates of tax 257
- Capital gains on rental property 257