Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 321 7
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 156 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 426 12
- Share premium or Directors Loan 728 30
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 102 3
- What would you do in this situation? 128 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 129 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 601 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 629 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 84 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 340 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 241 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 218 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 383 6
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,393 46
- NOVA 550 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 271 10
- Regional Development Grant 119 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,402 21
- Company car without a salary 229 2
- Bonus Bonds 390
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 377
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 288
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 257
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 186
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 177
- Finance Lease 155
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 147
- Demerger Reserve 130