Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 260 3
- Cocaine anyone? 113 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,463 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 813 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 442 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 247 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 317 11
- Tax return software for remote working 469 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 525 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 434 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 445 9
- How to purchase business premises? 156 2
- Will I need to resign? 820 10
- Childcare vouchers 172 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 273 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 299 6
- VAT avoidance? 231 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 186 3
- PAYE coding out 193 3
- Follower cases 576 2
- Hive up 471
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 249
- Amortisation of Goodwill 220
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 206
- WWOOFers 202
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 187
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 182
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 179