Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 174 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 236 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 348 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 301 9
- Merging my businesses 94 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,533 61
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 96 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,678 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 511 16
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 134 4
- VAT on commercial property 119 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,008 49
- deceased creditor 179 5
- Corporate member of LLP 272 1
- Investment company 264 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 331 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 212 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 366 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 104 1
- Transfer of stock 362 12
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 779
- RTI - duplicate employee record 531
- Pensions Regulator 443
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 402
- Sage Vat return box 2 305
- Sanzar 302
- Digital marketing focus group 282
- How do you do it 272
- Report old income 239
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 238