Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Boffin of the Year 251 9
- deleting customers on Sage 50 207 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 221 4
- Sage Depreciation 64 1
- Non sequitur 214 2
- Am i Liable? 852 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 159 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 150 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 59 1
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 460 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 73 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 89 2
- Giving a seminar 651 35
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 915 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 369 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 338 14
- Altered PAYE cheque 441 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 136 1
- equipment rental 77 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 385 16
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,287
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 635
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 418
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 327
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 251
- Alphabet shares 216
- Agent fees to sell business 208
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 203
- Office recharges 165
- Tax position on lease extension 160