Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- is this fraud? 142 4
- Corporate shareholder question 210 4
- Bartercard 284 4
- What's the market like for temps? 216 1
- is my company accounts right? 912 24
- What can my client claim r & d on? 142 4
- P11D Dispensation 137 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 369 7
- R&D tax credit claim 87 1
- Invoice Help 411 11
- CGT 74 2
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 298 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,060 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 411 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 383 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 94 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,533 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,581 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 140 1
- I have missing sales invoices 392 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 557
- Cancelled 322
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 269
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 230
- Married woman dies owning marital home 228
- Probiz 217
- CIS Deductions 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 166
- Car leasing scheme 149