Quirkiest Any Answers thread of the year
We've had a lot of quirky Any Answers threads throughout the year.
Questions that fall under the category are the more recent Anyone else received a bag of Guatemalan worry dolls to Magpies, how do magpies work?
But we want to hear from you.
Which AccountingWEB user or thread in general do you think has been the most quirky in 2012?
We're looking for some really wacky questions or themes, so be creative.
Post your nominees below, and vote for them by clicking 'thanks' under the posts.
The winner will be announced in our Xmas wire and will be in with a chance to receive a prize - so get voting now!
- Auto enrolment 153 2
- starting a ltd company with intangible assets 97 3
- Registration as self-employed 151 2
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 1,047 15
- Corporation Tax Software 404 12
- VAT on commision and connected persons 87 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 671 18
- How to end partnership for HMRC 97 1
- First year's sole trader accounts and 2014/2015 tax return 154 1
- Electric Vehicle company car battery rental - how is it taxed? 108 4
- Regular Director bonus 452 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 152 1
- BrightPay 1,097 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 541 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 364 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,121 17
- BIK for an electric car 170 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,640 90
- How do I save face? 2,404 14
- Goodie bag 3,121 72
- Possible Partnership? 693
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 537
- Fuming! 518
- New Fangled Penalties 467
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 335
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 277
- Moving away from CCH software 266
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 258
- Outsource Data Entry 258
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 207