quoting for bookeeping
Does anyone quote on a per transaction basis?
A fairly simple question. I dont, but have trouble making bookeeping pay and thought that this might be one way of doing it.
What do people think the pros and cons are.
If you were a client would you see a purchase invoice and corresponding payment as one transaction, or two !
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,053 31
- incorrect old p60 318 7
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 217 3
- Missing tax return 326 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 323 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 132 2
- Inflation and fees 1,371 24
- Sage Priority Support 170 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 186 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 825 24
- Micro-entity accounts 213 1
- Related party disclosure 203 3
- Company reconstruction 134 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 147 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 169 1
- Advice please! 414 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 146 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6