quoting for bookeeping
Does anyone quote on a per transaction basis?
A fairly simple question. I dont, but have trouble making bookeeping pay and thought that this might be one way of doing it.
What do people think the pros and cons are.
If you were a client would you see a purchase invoice and corresponding payment as one transaction, or two !
- property capital gains 164 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 156 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,163 13
- Tips on meals 185 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 517 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 176 3
- Personal Tax 737 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 198 2
- Stumped - IHT 158 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 411 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 474 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,286 33
- Credit management tools 154 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 772 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 409 7
- CGT and primary residence 186 1
- Marriage Allowance 288 3
- S455 and February year ends 341 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 897 18
- Closing down loss-making company 463 5