Rangers Football Club and HMRC
I am really fed up with hearing about football clubs going to the wall owing huge sums of tax.
The story about Rangers this lunchtime has infuriated me.
Why has it taken so long for HMRC to collect the money? What with all the "bungs" and highly paid players and clubs conveniently becoming insolvent, the football world has always appeared to me to be highly dodgy.
What's the answer to stop this happening in the future?
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 220 3
- Turnover on a tax return 77 5
- VAT refund 88 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 195 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 169 1
- incorrect old p60 361 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 252 3
- Missing tax return 356 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 248 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 151 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 179 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3