Rangers Football Club and HMRC
I am really fed up with hearing about football clubs going to the wall owing huge sums of tax.
The story about Rangers this lunchtime has infuriated me.
Why has it taken so long for HMRC to collect the money? What with all the "bungs" and highly paid players and clubs conveniently becoming insolvent, the football world has always appeared to me to be highly dodgy.
What's the answer to stop this happening in the future?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 148 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 183 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,223 35
- Mortgage Reference 535 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 238 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 195 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 209 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 166 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 185 1
- USA Tax Query 305 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 355 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 392 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6