Receipt scanning software 'Neat Receipts'
I am looking at receipt and expense scanning tools. On the one hand there are online products, such as Concur, which do everyting but are a bit expensive IMHO.
I have come across a firm called Neat Products (on Google) which offer a dedicated scanner and receipt recognition software - the output of the scanning can be an Excel file.
Has anyone used this product, or does anyone have other suggestions. I am really looking to do something for a 'one off' upfront cost rather than an ongoing cost per claim etc,
- Family Partnership 185 4
- Signed accounts for bank 582 12
- NOVA declaration 76 1
- P11D Car Value 206 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,443 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 227 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 118 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 763 11
- flat rate scheme 2,250 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 408 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 302 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 213 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 530 15