Receipt scanning software 'Neat Receipts'
I am looking at receipt and expense scanning tools. On the one hand there are online products, such as Concur, which do everyting but are a bit expensive IMHO.
I have come across a firm called Neat Products (on Google) which offer a dedicated scanner and receipt recognition software - the output of the scanning can be an Excel file.
Has anyone used this product, or does anyone have other suggestions. I am really looking to do something for a 'one off' upfront cost rather than an ongoing cost per claim etc,
- Here we go.... 43 2
- Practical experience 693 14
- Community Faux Pas 322 15
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 287 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 153 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 278 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,307 23
- Owner director gym membership 225 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 184 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,849 34
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,516 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 592 8
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 170 2
- Autumn statement predictions 829 9
- Travelling expenses 165 3
- Exemption from CGT 449 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 106 2
- Post AAT? 465 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 214 11
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 136 3