Reclaim of VAT on lorry diesel in EU
I cannot seem to get my head round how to make a reclaim for lorry diesel purchased in France mostly, sometimes Germany, Spain, etc.
Purchases are mostly on Shell Card so the information is readily available. Do we also need to send the little slips issued at the pump as well as the .pdf invoices supplied by Shell online.
Some fuel expenses are made by Barclaycard - again, is the statement enough or are the tiny slips required too?
Very occasionally payment is made in euros in cash, again a tiny receipt slip is held for the purchase
Will take ages to scan all those in..
Do we make the claim online on Form VAT65A ?
Is VAT on fuel reclaimable anyway? For information, the company is a Removals company for private individuals - either moving to EU or back from EU and as the customers are private individuals we charge a UK invoice with VAT at standard rate, as the total for the year is under the French de minimus limit (e100,000).
Just trying to put the claim in for period 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011 and am aware that the 30th September deadline is rapidly approaching..
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 70 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 197 5
- CIS and Close Company 184 6
- LLP members share of profits 613 32
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 776 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 411 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 123 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 47 1
- Registered Office 56 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 91 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 276 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 89 2
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 334 10
- Management fees agreement 148 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 70 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 165 6
- Closed tax years 108 1
- New Employment Allowance 133 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 929
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 182
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179