Reclaim of VAT on lorry diesel in EU
I cannot seem to get my head round how to make a reclaim for lorry diesel purchased in France mostly, sometimes Germany, Spain, etc.
Purchases are mostly on Shell Card so the information is readily available. Do we also need to send the little slips issued at the pump as well as the .pdf invoices supplied by Shell online.
Some fuel expenses are made by Barclaycard - again, is the statement enough or are the tiny slips required too?
Very occasionally payment is made in euros in cash, again a tiny receipt slip is held for the purchase
Will take ages to scan all those in..
Do we make the claim online on Form VAT65A ?
Is VAT on fuel reclaimable anyway? For information, the company is a Removals company for private individuals - either moving to EU or back from EU and as the customers are private individuals we charge a UK invoice with VAT at standard rate, as the total for the year is under the French de minimus limit (e100,000).
Just trying to put the claim in for period 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011 and am aware that the 30th September deadline is rapidly approaching..
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 166 5
- Not a good start no broadband 434 10
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,165 22
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 92 2
- is this fraud? 679 12
- Married woman dies owning marital home 422 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 691 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 183 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 52 1
- Intrastat triangulation 53 1
- CGT 141 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 182 4
- Question regarding gym training 362 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 150 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,208 30
- CIS Deductions 229 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,384 27
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 421 8
- Property initial recognition 159 2
- P11D Dispensation 247 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 579
- Cancelled 341
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 327
- Cancelled 280
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 249
- Probiz 231
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 173
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 172
- Car leasing scheme 165
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150