Reclaim of VAT on lorry diesel in EU
I cannot seem to get my head round how to make a reclaim for lorry diesel purchased in France mostly, sometimes Germany, Spain, etc.
Purchases are mostly on Shell Card so the information is readily available. Do we also need to send the little slips issued at the pump as well as the .pdf invoices supplied by Shell online.
Some fuel expenses are made by Barclaycard - again, is the statement enough or are the tiny slips required too?
Very occasionally payment is made in euros in cash, again a tiny receipt slip is held for the purchase
Will take ages to scan all those in..
Do we make the claim online on Form VAT65A ?
Is VAT on fuel reclaimable anyway? For information, the company is a Removals company for private individuals - either moving to EU or back from EU and as the customers are private individuals we charge a UK invoice with VAT at standard rate, as the total for the year is under the French de minimus limit (e100,000).
Just trying to put the claim in for period 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011 and am aware that the 30th September deadline is rapidly approaching..
- Tainted donation by company 39 1
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 130 2
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 314 5
- PI cover 134 3
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,336 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 80 1
- Xero Pain Points 272 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 151 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 363 9
- Tax Codes and VAT 180 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,730 61
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 845 20
- The importance of Grammar 921 24
- New starter - tax code 213 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 147 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 150 2
- HMRC site down ? 188 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 153 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 226 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 107 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 302
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 273
- Electric Car 226
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 198
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178