Reclaim of VAT on lorry diesel in EU
I cannot seem to get my head round how to make a reclaim for lorry diesel purchased in France mostly, sometimes Germany, Spain, etc.
Purchases are mostly on Shell Card so the information is readily available. Do we also need to send the little slips issued at the pump as well as the .pdf invoices supplied by Shell online.
Some fuel expenses are made by Barclaycard - again, is the statement enough or are the tiny slips required too?
Very occasionally payment is made in euros in cash, again a tiny receipt slip is held for the purchase
Will take ages to scan all those in..
Do we make the claim online on Form VAT65A ?
Is VAT on fuel reclaimable anyway? For information, the company is a Removals company for private individuals - either moving to EU or back from EU and as the customers are private individuals we charge a UK invoice with VAT at standard rate, as the total for the year is under the French de minimus limit (e100,000).
Just trying to put the claim in for period 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011 and am aware that the 30th September deadline is rapidly approaching..
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 122 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 209 9
- How to Value a Business 461 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 112 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 526 13
- How much did you pay for your website 468 13
- Companies House 104 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 99 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 372 7
- Company Pension Contributions 246 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 194 4
- Expenses allowable 151 3
- Let Property Campaign 378 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 126 1
- Self employment trap - pension 339 3
- Awkward IP 610 9
- ESC A19 123 2
- When does my Property business start 263 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,534 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 866 19
- CTA study material 600
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 591
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 195
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Trust for Employee 124
- Expat pension contributions? 124