Reclaim of VAT on lorry diesel in EU
I cannot seem to get my head round how to make a reclaim for lorry diesel purchased in France mostly, sometimes Germany, Spain, etc.
Purchases are mostly on Shell Card so the information is readily available. Do we also need to send the little slips issued at the pump as well as the .pdf invoices supplied by Shell online.
Some fuel expenses are made by Barclaycard - again, is the statement enough or are the tiny slips required too?
Very occasionally payment is made in euros in cash, again a tiny receipt slip is held for the purchase
Will take ages to scan all those in..
Do we make the claim online on Form VAT65A ?
Is VAT on fuel reclaimable anyway? For information, the company is a Removals company for private individuals - either moving to EU or back from EU and as the customers are private individuals we charge a UK invoice with VAT at standard rate, as the total for the year is under the French de minimus limit (e100,000).
Just trying to put the claim in for period 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011 and am aware that the 30th September deadline is rapidly approaching..
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 37 2
- flat rate scheme 2,275 43
- Deferring dividends on paper 99 5
- VAT Query on new build 50 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 115 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 133 4
- Family Partnership 215 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 46 1
- P11D Car Value 238 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 93 1
- Business valuation advice 701 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,482 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,218 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 270 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,093 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 158 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 379 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 797 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 442 10