Regional Employed NIC Holiday for New Businesses
Good morning everyone
Can anyone advise how I can account for the Regional Employer NIC Holiday for New Businesses Scheme? My company started in NOv 11 and has been accepted for this yesterday, I am just wondering whether I make some sort of deduction in Sage Payroll or whether I run the Payroll as normal and make the deduction when posting the journal in Sage Accounts?
My thought initially were that I would do it on Payroll so the amount due on the P32 matches what we pay over but surely HMRC need to see the amount that we should have paid over so do I just leave it so the P32 looks like we owe it? I have spoken to our accountant regarding this but he has not come across it as yet...
I also have the added issue of using the backdated P32's ....
The scheme basically allows new businesses within certain areas to claim back the ERS due for the first 10 employees within the first 12 months up to a maximum of £5k per employee..
- Xerocon 2016 1,025 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,194 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 244 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 270 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 607 12
- Personal Tax 510 11
- USA Tax Query 184 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,663 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 307 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,982 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 419 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 184 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 355 4
- last minute request 528 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,258 46