Regional Employed NIC Holiday for New Businesses
Good morning everyone
Can anyone advise how I can account for the Regional Employer NIC Holiday for New Businesses Scheme? My company started in NOv 11 and has been accepted for this yesterday, I am just wondering whether I make some sort of deduction in Sage Payroll or whether I run the Payroll as normal and make the deduction when posting the journal in Sage Accounts?
My thought initially were that I would do it on Payroll so the amount due on the P32 matches what we pay over but surely HMRC need to see the amount that we should have paid over so do I just leave it so the P32 looks like we owe it? I have spoken to our accountant regarding this but he has not come across it as yet...
I also have the added issue of using the backdated P32's ....
The scheme basically allows new businesses within certain areas to claim back the ERS due for the first 10 employees within the first 12 months up to a maximum of £5k per employee..
- CGT &LLP 45 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 521 4
- Setting up an offshore company 31 1
- BrightPay 343 8
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 171 16
- Secure document exchange 98 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 147 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 376 7
- break even point 134 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 106 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 216 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 133 4
- How to issue shares to investors 62 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,415 28