Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Client Paperwork Retention? 462 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 97 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 512 1
- Paying Son 592 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 332 7
- HMRC accounting 202 3
- Employers NI allowance 429 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 276 5
- Dividend taxation 219 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 131 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 167 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 130 3
- Love is in the air 131 2
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 428 4
- iris update 11.9.2 444 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 261 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 672 8
- Which time limits apply? 399 4
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 226 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 332 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 268
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 267
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 252
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 228
- Capital Gains personal representatives 211
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 206
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 185