Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 289 6
- Charge out rates in London? 131 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 33 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 91 3
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 502 15
- pre letting expenses 143 2
- Expat working back in UK 84 3
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 178 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 77 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 398 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 270 6
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 93 3
- change of paye software 507 13
- Which software for practice books? 464 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 239 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 528 2
- share capital calculation 267 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 209 3
- Renting property to yourself 458 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,978 51
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 733
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 475
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 251
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163