Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- £2000 Employment Allowance 14 1
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 18 1
- VAT registration threshold 583 21
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 658 16
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 261 5
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 140 1
- First RTI P45 121 1
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 33 1
- EC VAT registration - place of supply 78 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 119 1
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 154 2
- Gross sales to purchases 149 1
- I know ... 1,256 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 696 18
- Tax on principal private residence 235 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 236 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 263 2
- Personal pension contributions 263 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 333 4
- RTI Filing 955 20
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 703
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 472
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 309
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 281
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 247
- growth voucher supplier 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 189
- VAT on Gaming Machines 172
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 159
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 156