Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Wear & Tear Allowances 302 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,396 19
- That old chestnut 338 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 215 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 326 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 272 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 246 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 215 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 200 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 110 1
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 723 18
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,954 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 661 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 209 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 201 2
- Repair or improvement? 428 7
- National Insurance. 150 1
- Trust tax return 171 1
- VAT on land sale 163 6
- Property Development 321 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 359
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 250
- new capital structure ltd with investors 202
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 199
- Pre incorp expenses 197
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 169
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 153