Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- New business - journal entries 346 21
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 224 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 373 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 707 18
- B2B vat in the EU 164 4
- Coding Notice 202 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 99 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 188 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 210 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 176 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 169 3
- LLP as member of LLP 121 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,788 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 485 7
- Vat 289 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,291 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 201 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 185 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,506 18
- CT/CIS offset 159 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 836
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 715
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 397
- Social investment tax relief 213
- Digita Hosted Software 209
- Call Centre Data Costs 196
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 168
- accounting for this transaction 163
- Travel costs and contractors 161
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 155