Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 288 5
- US Sales Tax 100 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 354 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 188 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 74 1
- Group Relief 114 4
- R&D Credits 89 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 223 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 83 2
- Clients 661 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 238 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 113 3
- Starting new accounting business 264 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 453 10
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 81 1
- Sage Payroll 95 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 104 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 424 8
- Tolley UK sales number 210 7
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 122 2
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 438
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 238
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 190
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182