Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- VAT on new builds 61 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 69 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 618 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,741 26
- Missing tax return 84 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 891 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 527 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,174 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 130 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 259 8
- CGT help please 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 286 1
- Community Interest Company 136 3
- Redundancy Pay 421 5