Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 147 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 476 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 559 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 322 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,947 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 272 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 357 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,606 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 205 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,233 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 299 2