Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- 5th April 246 8
- Company buy back of shares from directors 185 11
- Please tell me what to do!! 298 8
- VAT on exports to EU 75 1
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,984 33
- Cash basis 132 5
- Cash basis 787 28
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 272 2
- Investor exit 244 4
- client threatening legal action 2,304 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 136 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 231 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 342 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,586 23
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 565 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 332 9
- Rental income 154 2
- s455 Directors loan 214 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 76 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,189 8
- Skandia using wrong address 610
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 327
- Employee rewards 307
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 274
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 237
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 165
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 153
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 140
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 136