Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Taxfiler V's BTC 583 23
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,091 16
- Goods Purchased for Rental 476 28
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,969 25
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 413 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 740 25
- Valuation of business 296 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 148 7
- Dividend Payments 402 10
- I.d for vat registration 163 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 129 4
- builder's 'cost only' job 161 1
- Myfirmsapp 626 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 279 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 177 3
- CIS Deductions 137 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,692 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 173 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 485 17
- Legal Counsel PC costs 90 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,009
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 512
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 333
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 227
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 152