Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,022 303
- Mortgage deposit Gift 49 2
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,091 15
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 296 3
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 572 11
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 93 1
- EC sales list 48 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 325 5
- Repairs after a rental business ends 379 11
- ICPA-Scotland 171 2
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 208 1
- Declined for business bank account 370 6
- Help with Mortgage Application? 532 7
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 223 10
- Standard 'email' template system 921 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 241 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 112 1
- Circular shareholding 271 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 216 6
- business card address 350 8
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,124
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 369
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 275
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 241
- Payments on account coded out?? 236
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 193
- Non Resident 193
- Franchise income and costs 180