Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Directors exempt from AE? 478 9
- The importance of Grammar 1,534 50
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 524 20
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 85 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 103 3
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 110 1
- VAT Reclaim 155 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 216 2
- Employment Allowance 134 2
- How much do you pay for Xero? 190 1
- exemptions from CIS 164 3
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 213 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 146 3
- Using Xero with Barclays & Lloyds and multi company usage 359 3
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,511 52
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 166 2
- Cut-off accounting question 343 7
- Freehold management company 93 1
- account in joint names - gift? 201 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 524 10
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 391
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 344
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 326
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 309
- Electric Car 264
- S222 Charge 228
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 209
- Company Structure 202
- IP trans to holding company 162