Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Is this a scam? 728 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,510 41
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 95 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 313 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 221 5
- New company - form a group? 148 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 166 4
- PITA client 188 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 354 9
- What are options for non CA firm 2,622 56
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,306 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 735 15
- Dividend dates 480 8
- R&D tax credit claim 205 5
- CIS Deductions 270 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 104 1
- is this fraud? 782 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 486 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,526 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 216 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 344
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 253
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 174
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151