Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Accountants' Error 682 13
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 137 3
- Scoot 170 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 144 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 190 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 658 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,444 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 188 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 231 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 212 2
- Auto enrolment 185 3
- Shareholder agreement 167 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 194 3
- Company Reorganisation 158 3
- Employee Loan 201 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 460 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 586 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 141 1
- Wear and tear allowance 461 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,449
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 759
- Any views 694
- HMRC Employers Diary 521
- International interest certificate 423
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 387
- Sale of business 352
- NOVA 258
- Advertising services? 251
- IRIS Open Books problem 241