Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- VAT on non-denominated postage 30 2
- Tax relief for networking day out? 442 11
- Starting Again 240 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 600 19
- CT101 Completion 123 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 38 1
- CGT on spouse's death 228 10
- Non resident pension withdrawal 142 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 256 6
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 711 35
- P11D Software 771 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 197 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 263 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 388 10
- Payroll software 186 4
- Company UTR numbers 302 6
- Summer house for business only 135 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 117 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 159 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 157 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 594
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 250
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 215