Relationship with IFA's
I have always been wary of referring to clients to IFA's because of the miss selling problems over the last few years and wondered
What arrangements had in place.
Do you refer clients To one particular IFA?
Do you receive a referral fee or commission from them?
Do you just let your clients make their own arrangements?
Do you also receive reciprocal referrals.
I have an opportunity to do something with my cousin who has also recently left a large company and works under an umbrella
Body doing wealth management style planning.
I was just wondering is it better just to refer to each other and no money change hands or what other do really
And should you split your referrals around or just to 1 company.
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 277 7
- Capital Gain? 421 11
- IHT Query 90 2
- Reversing out RTI 139 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 299 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 860 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 307 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 276 6
- BrightPay 620 18
- Classic cars investment 245 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 242 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 327 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 357 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 275 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 280 2
- H&W company 262 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 215 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 178 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 211 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 812 32
- Benchmarking 498
- Possible Partnership? 445
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 418
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 416
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 362
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 217
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 213
- Clubs and Taxable Income 205
- Income tax on foreign dividends 196
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 190