Rental income from family
I am just completing my very first tax return, which is a pretty simple affair and fairly straight forward.
But, I had a family member move back into my house and start paying me £450 a month for food, rent (although I have a mortgage), heating etc.
Should this amount be going on the tax return?
- Tax implication on superannuation 174 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,534 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 44 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 188 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 269 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 805 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 74 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 96 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 487 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 287 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 480 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 676 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 131 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,641 37