Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 109 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 364 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 202 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 396 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 68 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,360 42
- How much of your work is admin? 621 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 568 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 171 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 375 12
- Will I need to resign? 193 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 454 7
- Surely not? 459 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11