Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 255 4
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 140 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 486 23
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 265 5
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 139 1
- Purchased Goodwill 47 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 56 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 66 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 162 4
- Recruitment agencies 570 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 507 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 190 4
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 257 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 432 8
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,363 19
- Scams are not always obvious 1,993 33
- Design your ideal tax department 956 21
- Does HMRC penalties apply if directors file 148 2
- VTS or VT Software ???? 115 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 260 10
- New Fangled Penalties 1,071
- Moving away from CCH software 924
- QROP pension input amounts 422
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 369
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 332
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 307
- fraud 257
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 233
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 205
- Construction CIS LLP Company 188