Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 689 5
- See you all on the other side 727 6
- 12Pay 493 2
- dividends 684 2
- R&D 344 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,206 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 458 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 449 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 401 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 562 5
- Seeking a tax case 669 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 610 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 456 2
- Moving to the cloud 765 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 925 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 226 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,109 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 517 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 359
- Capitalising Finance Lease 337
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 333
- USA help 324
- Marginal rates of tax 323
- Class 2 NI 310
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 300