Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 373 7
- Late registration for MOSS 229 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 345 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 257 5
- Self employed care worker 460 10
- Client right to working papers 270 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 526 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 315 4
- Professional Clearance 1,030 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 257 5
- Illegal share transfer 438 5
- Audacity 877 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 160 2
- Company Strike off 1,824 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,111 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 383 3
- Estate admin practicalities 218 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,495 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 321 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,781 31
- NHS finance professionals 530
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 369
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 358
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 284
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 255
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 221