Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 690 33
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 183 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 278 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 347 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 132 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 75 1
- Jointly owned property 75 1
- Unpaid Fee's 618 10
- cold file reviewer needed 321 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 926 17
- Professional Qualification 288 2
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 319 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 192 11
- VAT margin scheme 157 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 790 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 225 3
- Company Dividends Received 171 2
- Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club? 156 1
- Client information from previous accountant 490 8
- Question regarding A1 Form 184 1
- Possible Partnership? 531
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 189
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 160
- Outsource Data Entry 158