Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 712 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 802 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 460 10
- Real time 190 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 375 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 245 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 215 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 202 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 600 15
- When to top-up pensions? 162 2
- Support / ticketing software 328 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 324 3
- Imported goods and VAT 133 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 434 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 589 11
- Stamp Duty 173 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,862 22
- Company Number 10000000 992 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 368 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 233 3
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 469
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 287
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 242
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 219
- Apprenticeship Levy 216
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 209
- Just checking re PSA 195
- Capital Gains personal representatives 189
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 177