Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 436 12
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 169 2
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 129 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 300 10
- Subsistence Claims 322 3
- India Capital Gain 161 2
- Late filing penalties refunded 129 1
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 364 7
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 226 4
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 556 12
- Care Home - Job Price 306 5
- Fee headache 509 4
- Dormant payroll 760 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 138 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 313 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,551 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 147 1
- This feels wrong.... 1,609 21
- Overlap relief 408 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 222 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 513
- Theatre Tax Relief 422
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 330
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 310
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 288
- Perkbox 238
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 226
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 221
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 197