Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 98 5
- EIS reinvestment relief 40 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,133 23
- Advice on letting a client go ? 241 5
- Receipt bank 65 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 71 3
- Unbelievable!! 200 2
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 75 2
- Do we have to register for VAT? 144 4
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,611 88
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 236 3
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,325 19
- Paperless practices - do you keep any paper records? 804 24
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 276 4
- Non resident income. 299 15
- Use of home deduction 652 21
- How to pay? 148 6
- Are you qualified and wanting to work flexible hours from home? 152 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 139 3
- White van man 741 25
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 861
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 553
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 521
- Latest phishing scam 418
- Entrepreneurs' relief 386
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 344
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 324
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 310
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 223
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 199