Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Disbursement of recharge 389 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 47 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 310 9
- Mortgage Reference 914 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 312 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 118 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 175 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 152 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 184 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 274 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 196 2
- property capital gains 414 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 170 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 958 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 257 3