Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 18 1
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 132 1
- signature required 390 17
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 164 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 95 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 169 2
- Homing sandwiches 331 9
- Related Party Transactions 94 2
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 139 4
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 67 1
- UK resident receiving USA pension 46 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 453 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 749 13
- More AE! 751 17
- Web sites 233 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 592 13
- Dispensation 170 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 501 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 101 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 301 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,228
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 510
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 306
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 183
- TheTax Donut 172
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 155
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 155