Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 169 1
- Rental Income 268 6
- Value pricing 132 6
- Payroll 2012/13 70 1
- I have a pain 644 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 55 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 140 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 717 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 100 3
- Cash flow 133 2
- New use of home - simplified method 199 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 256 5
- company secretarial software 94 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 349 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,933 32
- Share restructure 326 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 141 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,822 14
- P11d error 423 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 167 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 726
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 495
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 342
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 335
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 209
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Paye procedures for CVA 145