Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,599 45
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 161 6
- Property scam victim 264 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 169 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 188 6
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 470 12
- Aggressive HMRC 1,775 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 142 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 103 2
- Partnership returns software 45 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 255 2
- Business purchase cost - treatment? 34 1
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 69 1
- company loss, Can he start again?? 127 4
- Early repayment of CIS deductions - sole trader 123 5
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 240 1
- VAT chargeable or not? 235 4
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 424 8
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 88 4
- Charity reserves 362 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,072
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 569
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 380
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 284
- Charge out rates in London? 232
- Interest on Loan to a Company 183
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 169
- Agent fees to sell business 159
- Alphabet shares 151
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 148