Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- deleted 358 21
- PII and previous accountant 58 3
- Use of aliases 385 14
- What's the plural? 150 4
- Client leaving and querying previous years accounts 589 25
- What should I charge for unlimited advice and support ? 70 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 68 1
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 80 1
- CGT on Self Build Plus Another Property 157 8
- DISCOUNTED RENT FREE PERIOD 99 1
- Sage training course 226 7
- Registering as a CIS Contractor 117 2
- Builder - Roll over relief 154 7
- HMRC online out of action? 124 3
- Hold over relief 243 2
- Benchmark scale rates for subsistance 119 1
- Overdue VAT returns 154 3
- Non-Resident with UK rental income 145 3
- sports club 95 1
- Cloud Technology 150 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 558
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 407
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 312
- IFA incorporation 283
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 269
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 265
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 236
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 224
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 195
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 189