Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 45 1
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 476 10
- Declined for business bank account 259 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,636 284
- Help with Mortgage Application? 488 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 194 3
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 214 10
- Standard 'email' template system 883 14
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,031 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 222 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 97 1
- Circular shareholding 241 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 197 6
- business card address 317 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 214 2
- Loan to a related company 117 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 670 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 340 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 281 8
- property rental income split 143 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,116
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 368
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 240
- Payments on account coded out?? 230
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 224
- Non Resident 189
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 185
- Franchise income and costs 180