Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- PI cover 130 3
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,326 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 77 1
- Xero Pain Points 269 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 139 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 363 9
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 125 1
- Tax Codes and VAT 178 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,726 61
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 308 5
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 843 20
- The importance of Grammar 919 24
- New starter - tax code 208 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 143 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 149 2
- HMRC site down ? 186 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 150 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 224 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 107 1
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 179 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 301
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 273
- Electric Car 226
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 198
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178