Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 885 42
- Tier One Tribunal 97 7
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 802 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 109 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 64 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 244 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 125 2
- Another transfer of property 121 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 209 7
- Taxi Plate & Car 99 1
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 565 11
- LEL and PAYE registration 93 1
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 167 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 180 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 556 14
- SA316s 220 3
- Swiching tax 544 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 532 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 393 11
- Start-up cost recognition 130 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 612
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 594
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 389
- Pensions Regulator 357
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 294
- Using the correct forms 268
- RTI - duplicate employee record 264
- SA penalty proposals 258
- Accelerated payment notices 238
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 235