Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 395 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,765 47
- Small company audit 204 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 203 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 212 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 155 4
- Problem partnership fees 118 1
- Car financed by employee 101 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 96 1
- Undisclosed income 168 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 294 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 244 4
- Private Investment Company 138 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 118 1
- New company - form a group? 200 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 799 17
- CIC Company 434 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,709 57
- Is this a scam? 821 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 163 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 350
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 247
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 203
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 188
- Car leasing scheme 184
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 178