Replacement for PTP Corporation tax module
Although very happy with the personal tax returns, I have never really liked the PTP corporation tax module. Having served notice on this (and just seen that it is now a whopping £550 + VAT), I am looking for a more cost effective replacement. Requirements are as follows:
Able to do nothing more complicated than a return with S.455 liability calculation.
A simple capital allowances section that does not require each and every asset to be entered.
Easy on-line filing facility.
I use VT for accounts but comptability with CT product not exactly critical.
I am not going to change the other PTP products so the CT product must be standalone. Any positive recommendations?
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 139 8
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 206 6
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,873 26
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 233 8
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 457 13
- Your fondest calculator memories 853 32
- Capital or revenue expense? 175 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 256 11
- Vat threshold issues 350 9
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 167 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 691 13
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 332 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 826 12
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 726 15
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 869 18
- Who can I refer leads to? 503 11
- Quickbooks Online stock 36 1
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 176 4
- Growing pains 452 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 443 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 434
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 307
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 285
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 249
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 215
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 197
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 186