Report on items without a VAT code in QuickBooks-2013
I did my VAT return today and noticed that an invoice I had paid did not show up in the Detailed VAT Report in QB2013 on checking the invoice I had omitted to put N for not registered in the drop-down box, changing it fixed the problem but I thought I should check to see if I had made the mistake elsewhere. OK as no VAT is involved it doesn't change anything but just in case, I tried everything I could think of to produce a report to identify any offending invoice entries but cannot find a way.
Anybody got any ideas or even if I should bother, if I change all the historic entries will it produce a massive Exception report?
I upgraded from 2003 to 2013 in May 2013 at my year start and was unable to transfer my QB file but did manage to transfer the Customers and suppliers files but today I can see that it transferred none of the VAT codes. So another job trying to remember who is VAT registered and who is not!
Thanks for any suggestions.
- New Starter Checklist 228 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 402 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 742 22
- Goodwill complications 323 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 512 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 215 3
- HMRC Distraint 212 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 190 2
- Will I need to resign? 633 9
- Old CGT loss 295 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 108 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 359 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 420 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,037 16
- How to explain this to someone 210 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,416 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 146 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 633 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 224 1
- Limited company purchase of property 509 4