restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 96 8
- Amortisation of Goodwill 237 1
- You know its over 86 2
- Cocaine anyone? 377 7
- TaxCalc Accounts production 375 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 371 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 618 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 499 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 516 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 37 1
- Personal pension 382 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 208 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,188 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 879 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 95 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,498 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 302 4
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 274 1
- Tax return software for remote working 504 4
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 470 9
- Hive up 479
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 442
- corporate hierarchy 420
- Advice - 257
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 215
- WWOOFers 208
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 197
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 186
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 162
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 161