restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 331 12
- Cash in Hand 47 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 130 4
- Busines software 120 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 177 6
- Converting a barn for business use 180 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 301 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 305 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 465 10
- are receipts needed? 600 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 282 3
- Bookkeping software 712 7
- Clogged Losses 277 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 258 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 650 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 314 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 264 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 122 1
- General tax book with planning 259 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 195 3
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 519
- NOVA 370
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 318
- Management expenses for investment company 273
- Bonus Bonds 265
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 159
- EXACT ONLINE 153
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 150