restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- New use of home - simplified method 150 3
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 242 5
- company secretarial software 53 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 100 3
- Belated VAT Exception Application 68 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 297 13
- Rental Income 245 3
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,920 32
- Share restructure 321 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 138 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,763 14
- P11d error 418 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 156 1
- Associated companies 106 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 494 8
- Paperless office question 181 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 416 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 937 5
- Stock Valuation 130 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 483 14
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 723
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 494
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 335
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 329
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- growth voucher supplier 230
- VAT on Gaming Machines 205
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 195
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 170