restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- CIS 18 1
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 310 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 96 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 128 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 115 2
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,071 21
- PAYE 46 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,662 352
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 68 2
- Mutual trading organisation paying tax for the first time 74 3
- VAT on Pub Kitchen Franchise 92 2
- Sportman claiming for training kit 259 7
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 500 10
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 91 2
- Complicated freehold purchase and CA 101 1
- Declined for business bank account 788 10
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 263 3
- Vat on Royalites 139 2
- Accounting for share for share 126 6
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,417 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,200
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 415
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- National Insurance 316
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 267
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 241
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 231
- Franchise income and costs 214