restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 759 5
- See you all on the other side 771 6
- 12Pay 548 2
- dividends 760 2
- R&D 370 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,234 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 481 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 485 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 441 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 584 5
- Seeking a tax case 696 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 557 4
- Companies house strike off 672 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 500 2
- Moving to the cloud 789 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 231 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 953 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 236 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,129 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 542 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 581
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 433
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 369
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 365
- Marginal rates of tax 358
- Capitalising Finance Lease 348
- Class 2 NI 341
- USA help 330
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 314