restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 373 4
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 750 7
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 31 1
- Lorry Drivers 221 3
- Undeclared rental income 836 10
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 197 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 187 4
- Money laundering POCA 345 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 68 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 126 3
- client threatening legal action 1,969 29
- Incorporation Relief 170 3
- Auto-Enrolment 4,012 187
- Can I claim mileage? 314 6
- limited company for IR35 164 1
- Ir35 test 145 2
- payroll software 275 2
- Mexican student in UK 190 4
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 236 2
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 101 2
- Skandia using wrong address 510
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 285
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 282
- Employee rewards 266
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 241
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 230
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 176
- LLP in Construction Industry 128