restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 888 12
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,854 52
- Hello 340 2
- Sage 200 question 83 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 82 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 126 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 139 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 196 4
- Private company division 303 5
- New build property to be rented 116 3
- Outstanding Loans 207 3
- Networking 862 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 105 2
- bookkeeping system 481 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 116 2
- Company car in the LLP 135 1
- 64-8 problems 334 4
- flat rate scheme 1,876 37
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 328 9