restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Do you lose losses on cessation 265 9
- Child benefit charge 694 8
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 238 9
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 186 9
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 51 1
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 74 3
- SA800 Returns 127 3
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,234 20
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 51 1
- Corporation Tax 200 9
- Company name change question... 65 1
- CGT and 2nd property 952 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 90 1
- Self Ass. Return 241 3
- Late payment payroll 167 2
- Deferred Tax 220 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 505 6
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 823 22
- Depreciation 404 8
- Knuckle down one week to go! 423 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 812
- Copy Wanted 529
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 482
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 472
- Latest phishing scam 321
- Entrepreneurs' relief 300
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 267
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 263
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 261
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 166