restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Have i messed up? 725 11
- VAT on garage rent 89 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 413 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 47 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 68 2
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 236 8
- Tasks for new trainees 118 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 58 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 42 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 546 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 97 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,630 46
- Property scam victim 297 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 214 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 247 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,802 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 164 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 136 2
- Partnership returns software 87 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 271 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,084
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 571
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 381
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 285
- Charge out rates in London? 239
- Interest on Loan to a Company 184
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 172
- Agent fees to sell business 161
- Alphabet shares 159
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 153