restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 748 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,415 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 310 7
- That old chestnut 363 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 219 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 294 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 248 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 247 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 209 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 123 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,960 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 665 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 218 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 213 2
- Repair or improvement? 436 7
- National Insurance. 164 1
- Trust tax return 173 1
- VAT on land sale 175 6
- Property Development 322 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 360
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 269
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 204
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 200
- Pre incorp expenses 200
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 172
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 155