restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,015 20
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 180 4
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 83 2
- Charity donations 917 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,143 37
- Sole trader hid directorships. 187 2
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 290 12
- VAT on finance leases 158 3
- More HMRC on gov.uk 527 10
- CONVERSAION OF DIRECTOR LOAN INTO EQUITY 255 6
- Second Incomes Campaign 210 3
- Goods Purchased for Rental 683 34
- Professional Clearance 1,590 24
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 299 4
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 450 6
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 416 11
- Interflora florist 243 3
- Friendly Pensions 269 1
- Online Timesheet Facility 122 1
- Company Reorganisation 322 4
- NOVA 500
- Bonus Bonds 385
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 368
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 281
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 248
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 173
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 161
- Finance Lease 152
- Company Car Lease 151
- Form 42 140