restaurant accommodation to employee
Hello, I am new here. I wonder if anyone can help me because I am very confused about it.
I am running a small restaurant and I have 2 lower-paid part-time staffs (average weekly wages is £140).
I rent a flat for them to live and in the meantime use one room of the flat to store some business stocks.
Currently my employees live in the flat for free. I don't know if I need to treat part of the rent and council tax as their additional wages and report to HMRC?
Any help from you will be great appreciated.
- Where to post pension on sa100 55 1
- Giving shares away 113 3
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 232 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 234 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 417 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 631 5
- VAT disaggregation 211 3
- What are HMRC implying? 589 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 94 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 62 1
- Right To Manage Company 152 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 903 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 194 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 830 7
- VAT Flat Rate 341 1
- BrightPay quirks 390 6
- Closing down loss-making company 287 3
- AccountingWEB survey 482 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,179 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 828 10