Restrictions on company name
I was asked by a client to set up a new company, which on checking was found to have a sensitive word which required approval from a certain body (not the Secretary of State), the business is health care related.
However are there any restrictions on using a sensitive word in the 'trading as' name of the business, the 'word' in question is health care related. I'm struggling to find any information on this.
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 102 1
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 80 4
- Principal Private Residence - 2 homes 165 4
- CIS Withheld for an LLP. Reclaiming 173 2
- Have you changed your PAYE charging structure for RTI? 190 2