An individual has land worth approx £130,000 which he has transferred to his limited company.
Through the limited company he will be building two properties on the land.
Currently he has incurred costs of approx £90,000 at the companys first year end.
How will revenue be recongnised to tax purposes?
I can't seem to find any specific guidance relating to new property builds - any tips would be much appreciated.
- Xmas party 106 1
- Just because it's Friday 273 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,357 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 142 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 104 4
- Capital Allowances 148 4
- equipment rental 219 10
- Acquisition by company 109 5
- Non sequitur 533 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,487 23
- R&D on products not sold 99 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 901 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 239 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 194 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 638 9
- Transfer of land to family members 92 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 584 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 208 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 234 5
- Pattern for CTA 321 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,364
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 238
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 227
- Charge out rates in London 179
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 168
- which entity 150
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 140