Rollover relief & ESC D23
Clients, say to be original, A & B were trading in farming partnership. They owned jointly among other assets land and a slaughterhouse.
The partnership dissolved and the land was partitioned between A & B. A also took ownership of the slaughterhouse.
The question is, can the gain that A made on the disposal of his share in the land to B, be rolled over against his acquisition of the remainder of the slaughterhouse?
I think that this may be an area covered by ESC D23 but would really value any input.
- Professional coaching claimable? 73 1
- Sage instant account codes 115 1
- Networking 127 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 264 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 168 1
- Turnover on a tax return 296 8
- incorrect old p60 449 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 302 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,931 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 287 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 250 3
- VAT refund 182 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 260 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 268 3
- Missing tax return 392 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,127 30
- Inflation and fees 1,409 24
- Sage Priority Support 192 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 314 1