Rollover relief & ESC D23
Clients, say to be original, A & B were trading in farming partnership. They owned jointly among other assets land and a slaughterhouse.
The partnership dissolved and the land was partitioned between A & B. A also took ownership of the slaughterhouse.
The question is, can the gain that A made on the disposal of his share in the land to B, be rolled over against his acquisition of the remainder of the slaughterhouse?
I think that this may be an area covered by ESC D23 but would really value any input.
- Tips on meals 313 3
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 534 10
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 147 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 208 2
- Stumped - IHT 383 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 398 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 542 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 310 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 131 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 114 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 824 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,397 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 129 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 266 4
- True Potential AE 282 2
- Closing down loss-making company 523 6
- CGT and primary residence 234 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 347 2
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,256 14
- VAT disaggregation 299 4