How do i file returns online? CT600 is not available to me?
Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ?
Email from HMRC saying "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have be
VAT on sale of Assets to Director
2 soletraders merging does one have to buy in to the business?
best way to proceed
Sole trader &/or Limited company
New client incorporated in April ? Is it too late to do RTI from April 14 ?
Non resident -tax return
Director selling gifted assets to the company -disclosure/ tax implications
Can contractors working in their own companies claim £10 day expenses like agency workers ?
Is tax relief available on amortisation of goodwill in this scenario?
Generic notice received indicates this does not apply to the majority
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
I would like to know whether adjustment journals for converting UK GAAP balances to IFRS balances ar
Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help!
How do you produce them nowadays?
Do they apply to RTI adjustments filed for periods before 6/10/14?
Is it common for restaurants to apply for the Point of Sale (retail vat scheme)?
85589 questions and 354284 replies from 27861 members
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 380 19
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 522 16
- Employing a carer 174 2
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 24 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,143 496
- Non resident client -employed in the Cayman Islands 94 1
- "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have been issued." 67 3
- Which profit figure to use 51 1
- rti 108 4
- Drop box Storage 347 5
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 47 1
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 153 2
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 243 7
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,070 44
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 132 4
- RTI -Late registration -any penalties 129 1
- Another goodwill question ....... 152 1
- Can't read my handwriting 724 18
- Fees for Property Tax Return 596 21
- Sole trader &/or Limited company 99 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,377
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 526
- National Insurance 426
- Non Resident 323
- Hands on experience of Digita 248
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 234
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 154
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 153