Director and majority shareholder has unpaid shares of £4,500 at year end.
Never come across this before
Error: bank loan treated as reserve
No such thing as a current liability!! A Christmas tale of despair.
if property empty in last 2 years?
Notifying HMRC of trading after filing deadline
FRSSE (effective 1 January 2015)
Company issuing shares, director buying shares at a discount
What's the cheapest way of making up my CPD?
18 months since founding or became active?
Rent a Room Scheme
Does this automatically mean the share capital is reduced.
Installation of systems on board ships at sea
Trying to find some herd adjustment help
Is ER available on a disposal of land by a director who has ceased to trade
88198 questions and 370961 replies from 28959 members
- Does director/largest shareholder's unpaid share capital need to go on a CT600A? 204 6
- How much tax should I be payng? 800 33
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 172 4
- Technical reference 215 2
- EIS/SEIS 235 2
- Can S455 tax repaid 301 4
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 192 2
- Form EIS3 125 2
- Comprehensive herd adjustment guidance 160 1
- Tax return for 05/04/13 shows income for year to 31/01/14 183 2
- Bank loan incorrectly posted 220 3
- CORPORATION TAX ONLINE - BOX 131 256 7
- Box AC60 HMRC Micro-entities CT600 filing 163 2
- Are you a member of the Aweb LinkedIn group? 223 2
- is the new landlord entitled to the 3 month exemption from business rates for empty premises, 215 4
- Foreign Partner - SA109? 102 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 469 7
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 812 10
- CPD - any cheap online sources? 345 7
- P11D penalties 239 1
- The booking.com con 341
- WWOOFers 335
- Cocaine anyone? 330
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 322
- Trade and asset transfers – fair value adjustments 212
- Restriction on loss relief from 2013-14 196
- logical office 196
- Purpose of issuing Holding share capital for s135 share exchange 184
- Associated companies where SCI with only one company in group 181
- barclays UK vesus barclays US 179