RTI for directors
Has anyone heard whether HMRC have decided how to deal with small companies whose only employees are directors with no PAYE/NI to pay but are receiving a salary each month? Are they really going to have to submit their payroll every month under RTI? I was on a course before the summer and was advised that this question had been put to HMRC but I haven't seen anything further about it.
This could have a big impact on many of our clients who engage us to complete their end of year Employers Annual Return but as they receive the minimum directors salary require little payroll assistance during the year. Don't think they will be too impressed with having their fees increased for us to press a button each month end! But it is all additional time.
Any useful advice welcome.
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 34 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 181 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 194 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 325 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 82 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 300 7
- Family Partnership 295 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 203 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 204 6
- Business trips - director and family 427 3
- Signed accounts for bank 673 15
- flat rate scheme 2,391 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 333 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 209 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 108 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 871 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 220 5
- VAT Query on new build 133 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 129 1
- P11D Car Value 278 6