RTI & holidays
Not looked into RTI in great detail as yet but a thought occurs to us.
If a small accountancy practice runs payroll for some of its employer clients what happens if they go on holiday for 2 weeks in the summer and close the office? They are not physically present to run the payrolls under RTI at the "real time".
Run them early?
If so what happens if the accountant returns to find one of his clients' employees didn't come in that week, was off sick, has been sacked, has died.
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 57 3
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 318 12
- Sage accounts help 30 1
- Probate services 309 4
- Community Faux Pas 772 25
- AAT before CIMA? 82 1
- trading losses allowable? 712 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 416 9
- Tax Fines - HMRC 728 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 71 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 841 34
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 146 6
- Here we go.... 813 25
- Capital Gains 327 6
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 141 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 289 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 649 21
- Group relief for CT 127 2
- Practical experience 775 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,253 23