RTI, Moneysoft and paying in arrears
I have a couple of clients who are paid weekly. I go in on the Monday and process the wages for the week before and date the payslip as the previous Friday and they are paid on the Monday.
I have just spoken to Moneysoft and they say that if I submit on the Monday then I will be late because Moneysoft treats the payslip date as the payment date and so I haven't submitted on or before the payment date.
I have spoken to HMRC who say that the payslip date doesn't matter it's the payment date.
I'm getting very confused!
I thought that I might be able to set up Moneysoft to pay in arrears but this doesn't seem possible. I could put the correct hours etc in to the pay week rather than the earned week which would work fine until I have to use the calender for sick pay, since it would put sick pay in the earned week rather than the paid week.
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 230 4
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 317 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 488 11
- HMRC Property campaign 759 10
- Estate agent and VAT registration 179 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 85 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 344 12
- CIC Company 474 4
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 81 1
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 116 1
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 520 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,922 48
- Small company audit 277 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 218 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 229 5
- Problem partnership fees 144 1
- Car financed by employee 131 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 135 1
- Undisclosed income 226 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 311 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 608
- Cancelled 355
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 291
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 263
- Probiz 250
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 206
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 195
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 191
- Car leasing scheme 188