RTI, Moneysoft and paying in arrears
I have a couple of clients who are paid weekly. I go in on the Monday and process the wages for the week before and date the payslip as the previous Friday and they are paid on the Monday.
I have just spoken to Moneysoft and they say that if I submit on the Monday then I will be late because Moneysoft treats the payslip date as the payment date and so I haven't submitted on or before the payment date.
I have spoken to HMRC who say that the payslip date doesn't matter it's the payment date.
I'm getting very confused!
I thought that I might be able to set up Moneysoft to pay in arrears but this doesn't seem possible. I could put the correct hours etc in to the pay week rather than the earned week which would work fine until I have to use the calender for sick pay, since it would put sick pay in the earned week rather than the paid week.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 538 5
- See you all on the other side 649 6
- 12Pay 375 2
- dividends 520 2
- R&D 286 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,140 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 423 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 366 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 335 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 523 5
- Seeking a tax case 601 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 462 4
- Companies house strike off 472 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 376 2
- Moving to the cloud 717 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 868 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,077 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 469 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 547
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 414
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 347
- Capitalising Finance Lease 312
- USA help 309
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 289
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 256
- Sage Coretime 231