RTI, Moneysoft and paying in arrears
I have a couple of clients who are paid weekly. I go in on the Monday and process the wages for the week before and date the payslip as the previous Friday and they are paid on the Monday.
I have just spoken to Moneysoft and they say that if I submit on the Monday then I will be late because Moneysoft treats the payslip date as the payment date and so I haven't submitted on or before the payment date.
I have spoken to HMRC who say that the payslip date doesn't matter it's the payment date.
I'm getting very confused!
I thought that I might be able to set up Moneysoft to pay in arrears but this doesn't seem possible. I could put the correct hours etc in to the pay week rather than the earned week which would work fine until I have to use the calender for sick pay, since it would put sick pay in the earned week rather than the paid week.
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 189 7
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 78 4
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 501 12
- Companies House 50 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 91 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 364 7
- Company Pension Contributions 236 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 148 4
- Expenses allowable 124 3
- How to Value a Business 444 8
- Let Property Campaign 371 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 111 1
- Self employment trap - pension 330 3
- Awkward IP 600 9
- ESC A19 115 2
- When does my Property business start 259 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,529 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 862 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 225 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,241 20
- CTA study material 593
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 364
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 194
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 174
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Expat pension contributions? 124
- Trust for Employee 124