RTI, Moneysoft and paying in arrears
I have a couple of clients who are paid weekly. I go in on the Monday and process the wages for the week before and date the payslip as the previous Friday and they are paid on the Monday.
I have just spoken to Moneysoft and they say that if I submit on the Monday then I will be late because Moneysoft treats the payslip date as the payment date and so I haven't submitted on or before the payment date.
I have spoken to HMRC who say that the payslip date doesn't matter it's the payment date.
I'm getting very confused!
I thought that I might be able to set up Moneysoft to pay in arrears but this doesn't seem possible. I could put the correct hours etc in to the pay week rather than the earned week which would work fine until I have to use the calender for sick pay, since it would put sick pay in the earned week rather than the paid week.
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 185 9
- JIEB Exams 127 1
- RTI 82 1
- Christmas party 92 1
- Am i Liable? 90 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 736 10
- Checking a contract 288 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 309 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 224 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 154 7
- VAT on garage rent 321 14
- Value-shifting 62 1
- Pattern for CTA 206 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 448 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 80 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 222 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 237 5
- EBT 177 1
- Giving a seminar 528 28
- Joint Filing Help 108 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,206
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 607
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 405
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 313
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 192
- Alphabet shares 188
- Agent fees to sell business 187
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 181
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 173
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 162