RTI - Setting Up 2013/14 in arrears now?
A company, newly formed in April 2013, has carried on business for the last year; the directors (the only employees) have taken drawings each month; the company has not yet registered as an employer with HMRC; the company has not therefore processed any salaries yet for the directors for 2013/14 and made no RTI entries.
The company now wishes to register as an employer from April 2013 and process salaries for each month of 2013/14 via RTI, obviously now much in arrears. The salaries are fairly low and may give rise to a small NIC liability but no PAYE liability. The salaries will be credited to the directors' loan accounts to help offset the drawings.
Is this going to be a problem with HMRC's RTI? The entries are all going to be late but there are no penalties in the first year so........? The plan is to get these entries processed prior to what used to be the P35 submission date. Will this be OK or not?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 112 2
- flat rate scheme 1,914 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 260 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 121 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 130 3
- Company Share Buy Back 129 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 930 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 187 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 182 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 122 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 117 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 193 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 193 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 225 4