RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 86 5
- Corrupt Excel File 651 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 314 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 97 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,937 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 266 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 344 7
- Personal Tax 378 10
- Xerocon 2016 918 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,599 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 95 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 187 4
- last minute request 424 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,226 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 289 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 208 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9