RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 771 26
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 245 8
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 522 22
- Rent A Room 155 6
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 312 7
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 1,414 10
- Scissors 509 19
- MLRO and deputy? 74 2
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 329 1
- Taxcalc 686 21
- Xero Pain Points 373 15
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 250 3
- Foreign Intern - Accommodation Allowance 108 1
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 252 5
- Moneysoft - technical query 455 12
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,426 11
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 691 11
- Giving investment company to spouse 110 2
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 138 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 280 5
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 364
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 306
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 285
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 283
- Electric Car 236
- S222 Charge 211
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 203
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 196
- Company Structure 185
- VAT and customer entertaining 166