RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- sole trader to ltd company 79 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 122 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,071 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,108 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 300 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 229 7
- Dual taxation - usa 185 2
- My house has fallen down 453 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 100 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 279 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 252 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 100 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 111 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 555 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 944 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 285 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 204 2
- Property sale split between years 158 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 97 3
- VATMOSS filing 168 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 640
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 323
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 296
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 197
- Sage Vat return box 2 187