RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Sage vat return 77 1
- What taxes must employers pay in Continental Europe? e.g. Germany and France 109 1
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 340 10
- Travel costs and contractors 275 3
- vat help for catering concession 146 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 77 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 152 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 215 3
- Importers 112 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 280 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 255 4
- dfgd fget 140 1
- More AE! 239 6
- New business - journal entries 613 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 221 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 76 1
- aia 127 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 449 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 460 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 268 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 994
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 746
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 432
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 253
- Digita Hosted Software 251
- Social investment tax relief 244
- Call Centre Data Costs 230
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 185
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 150
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 138