RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- CGT on Inherited Property 240 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 76 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 281 15
- Value pricing 561 19
- Fee's for P11D's 256 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 161 3
- Quarterly PAYE 162 6
- Audit Report Query 176 5
- Coming in from the cold 185 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,290 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 66 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 126 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 68 1
- Thats Better 264 6
- reporting salary? 134 2
- apprentices 90 1
- Sage Payroll 254 10
- VAT 145 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 228 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 764
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 519
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 194
- vat return 163
- Paye procedures for CVA 150