RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- IT Contractor 244 1
- Professional coaching claimable? 140 1
- Sage instant account codes 129 1
- Networking 169 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 272 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 209 1
- Turnover on a tax return 334 8
- incorrect old p60 456 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 308 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,937 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 306 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 256 3
- VAT refund 200 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 279 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 273 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,417 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24