RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 316 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 111 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,246 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 380 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,445 18
- Vat 236 4
- CT/CIS offset 96 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 152 4
- Trade name 152 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 126 1
- New business - journal entries 299 20
- B2B vat in the EU 100 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 307 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,648 45
- VAT on deposits 201 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 122 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 399 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 93 1
- sage vat journal 83 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 775
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 704
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 382
- Social investment tax relief 201
- Digita Hosted Software 195
- Call Centre Data Costs 190
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 154
- Travel costs and contractors 147
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 138
- Certificates of tax deposit 132