RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 554 23
- another ir35!!!! 132 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 202 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 794 11
- Settlement, or any other issues? 56 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 73 3
- Buying blocks of fees 334 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 261 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 158 2
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 138 1
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 252 1
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 128 1
- Wear and tear allowance 307 4
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 643 24
- Husband and Wife Holiday letting profit split 120 3
- tax insider 380 5
- Tax on sale of shares 90 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 223 2
- late payroll registration 99 1
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 497 18
- Skandia using wrong address 1,422
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 734
- Any views 668
- HMRC Employers Diary 498
- International interest certificate 412
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 372
- Sale of business 325
- NOVA 235
- Advertising services? 225
- IRIS Open Books problem 214