RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- client can't/won't pay 156 9
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 189 6
- losses carried forward 344 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 447 22
- Auto enrolment 1,608 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 192 8
- VT 326 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 676 18
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 96 2
- 5% penalty on late payment 120 2
- Ongoing trade? 234 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 273 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 869 41
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 144 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 730 19
- Tax Penalty overeaction 550 10
- New Boiler at Rental Property 251 3
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 244 4
- Freelance software consultant 284 3
- opening balamces 350 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 775
- Copy Wanted 487
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 278
- Entrepreneurs' relief 260
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 226
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 224