RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Has been asked before but help needed 124 4
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 274 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 377 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 470 25
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 301 13
- Consequential loss claim 41 1
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 173 11
- private to company car? 86 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 120 1
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 161 4
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 220 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 102 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 856 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 395 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 260 4
- That old chestnut 600 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 68 1
- Partner with an IVA 116 4
- Joint filing delays 70 2
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 207 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 443
- CTA study material 408
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 263
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 172
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 168