RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Irish Taxation 117 3
- Self assessment tax arrears 493 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 103 2
- Error on SA Tax Return 49 1
- Drector renting room to company 46 1
- Off site storage 122 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 566 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 224 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,118 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 341 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 214 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 310 4
- Self assesment losses 301 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 161 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 162 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 109 2
- Joint Property rent 165 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 259 1
- Fee protection 896 16
- Overdrawn DLA 282 9
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 338
- Domain name sale and limited company 227
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 172
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 142