RTI - What do they mean no P46?
I got 2 standard HMRC letters this morning about RTI - I'm sure you did, or will, too.
They are saying we shouldn't transmit details of P45/P46 online when RTI up and running.
They seem to imply that P46 will no longer be necessary. For new people without P45, I consider it essential that they fill in some sort of declaration to enable us to work out their starting tax code.
Maybe I've just misunderstood it all. Can anyone explain what we do if we aren't going to use a P46?
- Just for fun. 698 22
- VAT on purchase of plant from Germany 98 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 73 1
- How to pay national insurance 502 16
- Spam blocking 122 4
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 205 4
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 205 9
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 119 1
- Small pool write off 209 4
- Bonus in june 233 2
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 175 5
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 105 2
- HMRC Email 318 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,920 21
- Employment status 213 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 175 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 989 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 366 4
- Overlap relief 642 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 167 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 481
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 376
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 369
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 343
- Perkbox 309
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 302
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 269
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 267
- Document Management Systems 249
- WIP Software 229