Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 116 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 366 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 206 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 399 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 72 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,361 42
- How much of your work is admin? 624 5
- Nominal Ledger 388 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 573 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 188 2
- Old CGT loss 206 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 180 3
- Paper tax return 156 4
- Start up allowance? 380 12
- Will I need to resign? 203 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 458 7
- Surely not? 463 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 364 11