Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,099 16
- UK Tax Treatment of Finance Lease Payments 75 1
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 29 1
- Taxfiler V's BTC 591 23
- Goods Purchased for Rental 485 28
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,972 25
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 415 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 741 25
- Valuation of business 300 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 149 7
- Dividend Payments 403 10
- I.d for vat registration 167 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 133 4
- builder's 'cost only' job 168 1
- Myfirmsapp 627 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 283 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 182 3
- CIS Deductions 139 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,693 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 175 3
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,009
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 512
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 333
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 227
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 152