Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Closing my business down 68 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 836 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 259 6
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 253 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 191 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 82 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 580 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,239 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,463 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 183 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 93 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 284 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 84 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,090 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 406 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 148 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 216 3
- FPS or EPS 163 2
- Continuity of Practice 216 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 141 2
- Moving away from CCH software 953
- QROP pension input amounts 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 382
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 357
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 257
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 228
- Construction CIS LLP Company 212
- EPS and CIS deductions 199