Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 173 9
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 76 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 209 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 116 6
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 80 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 706 27
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 225 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 112 4
- SA302's anyone?? 478 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,566 41
- Renting for military reasons 135 2
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 269 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,490 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,030 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 101 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 114 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 493 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,976 30
- Tax status of prizes 313 17
- Clogged Losses 246 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 503
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 278
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 168
- tax on apprenticeship income 163
- P11D benefit received by widow 146