Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- deceased creditor 63 4
- Where has Portia gone? 1,014 44
- Corporate member of LLP 255 1
- Investment company 252 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 317 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 191 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 349 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 68 1
- Transfer of stock 349 12
- Holiday entitlement 538 10
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 333 7
- HMRC manual ESSM 187 1
- Extension of lease in flat management company 249 3
- Football Agent Fees 730 23
- Tax avoidance - Doyou know of a better approval? 639 4
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 500 14
- Dir optimum salary 15/16 1,420 22
- Valuation of rental property for the new non-resident CGT rules 164 1
- Rogue Accountant 2,930 48
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,734 35
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 777
- RTI - duplicate employee record 518
- Pensions Regulator 442
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 400
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 281
- How do you do it 266
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 232
- Report old income 232