Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Setting up a Charity Trust?? 104 4
- Seeking advice: Osetting Directors Loan at Startup 166 5
- Redundancy pay 253 7
- Software for Accounts layout 238 4
- Flat Rate VAT 102 4
- VAT Receipts 209 7
- Today's HMRC Business Help & Support SA302s 175 6
- Debt management unit HMRC 92 1
- How to report under-declaration on next VAT100? 91 1
- Seeking advice: With recruitment agencies for temporary placements, is VAT taken off the whole sum received from the client, or just what the company retains? 163 4
- Company accounts for £350 886 26
- Mandatory Capitalisation 220 3
- Practice software 1,130 16
- A different accounts production software request 176 2
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 1,113 39
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,541 16
- Marriage Allowance Transfer 301 9
- new dividend allowance 343 5
- Identity Checks 322 8
- Allowable expenses on retal property 556 14
- FRS 101 Software 319
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 299
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 291
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 268
- French ConnectionUK 233
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 205
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 201
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 198
- APN's 183
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 177