Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Non VAT invoices 165 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 174 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 251 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 158 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 287 8
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,372 32
- Fees 187 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 246 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 206 2
- Form 17 Download 123 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 545 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 372 4
- HMRC Information notice 988 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 273 3
- Accountant Specialization. 379 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,754 42
- Sage Line 50 174 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 195 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 456 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 402 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 364
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 205
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 184
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 178