Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Loan to a related company 256 12
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,401 316
- Partnership to Sole Trader 52 2
- FIFA game and making money 535 8
- Mortgage deposit Gift 211 9
- Amending Share Capital 89 4
- Umbrella Company 46 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 395 6
- Family loan 508 9
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 73 2
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 237 11
- Father selling son 25% of Property with view to selling rest within 5 years 113 5
- What should I do for 'free' 238 3
- Bonus/Shares 99 5
- Settlement re Offshore Bond 157 1
- EC sales list 100 2
- Repairs after a rental business ends 428 13
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 350 4
- Expenses of overseas employment 182 3
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 130 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,142
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 375
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 283
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 245
- Payments on account coded out?? 242
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 205
- Non Resident 194
- Franchise income and costs 182