Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Worried over stock value 243 5
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 868 24
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,181 74
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 264 12
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 102 2
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 189 3
- Company name change question... 169 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 184 6
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 435 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 261 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,315 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 185 5
- Consolidation IFRS 72 1
- White van man 463 20
- foreign income 133 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 314 5
- STUDENT LOAN 120 1
- Bookkeeping question 612 6
- wave software 235 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 366 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 512
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 353
- Entrepreneurs' relief 331
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 289
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 187