Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 75 1
- Special dividends & CGT 170 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 112 1
- Networking 318 5
- Turnover on a tax return 459 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,208 33
- VAT refund 264 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 118 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 251 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 182 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 278 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 338 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 315 1