Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Legal title not in the company name 778 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 323 4
- What are options for non CA firm 2,808 59
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 299 8
- Opening Balances 189 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,101 34
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 112 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 570 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 42 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 78 1
- This is getting boring 604 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 246 7
- pension paid by company? 107 3
- inheritance tax 412 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 341 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 299 3
- Accountancy Career 133 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 334
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 301
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 263
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223