Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- A Friday Funny. 81 4
- Is it any of my business ? 1,388 14
- Accounting for display stands 148 5
- vat gross profit percentage margins 394 1
- HMRC enquiry - PAYE error / RTI 262 4
- VAT training 137 3
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 320 6
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 146 1
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 348 9
- Companies House Search 200 2
- HMRC Online Services Problems 544 14
- AML reporting to NCA 113 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,491 25
- VAT on new build property 285 5
- Who gets the CGT deduction 158 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,805 15
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,451 24
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 570 16
- Outsourcing 128 1
- Goodwill on incorporation 190 1
- NHS finance professionals 695
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 426
- Foreign Pension Contribution 396
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 379
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 375
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 327
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 295
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 264
- IFA income recognition & reporting 219
- Incorporating doctors 214