Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 878 22
- Federation Accounts 310 9
- Gift or Capital Gain? 51 2
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 150 2
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,174 30
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,296 20
- Tax tribunal strike rates 85 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 250 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 261 1
- ATED-Related CGT returns 280 2
- Incorporation haulier 245 1
- Is this a scam? 1,144 19
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 235 19
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 154 3
- Sage at it again? 125 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 126 1
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 330 5
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 814 7
- ESC A19? 333 1
- break even point 437 13
- Overseas Sales 519
- Benchmarking 455
- Possible Partnership? 401
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 392
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 364
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 302
- Wednesday rant 277
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 186
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 170
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 164