Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 480 12
- Highlighting a line on cell click 25 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,945 65
- Client refusing to change basis period 111 2
- Companies House Authentication code 126 5
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 401 5
- Free accounts system for small business? 331 6
- Payroll Software Recommendations 285 9
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 642 15
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 311 13
- Rights of Alphabet shares 342 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 254 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 125 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 289 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 399 4
- Domain name sale and limited company 278 1
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 288 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,838 14
- indexation factors 117 3
- Drector renting room to company 252 5
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 207
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 167
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 155
- PTP Software 148
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141