Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Can I claim mileage? 87 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 172 9
- client threatening legal action 1,803 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 686 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 91 1
- First VAT Visit for client 237 4
- Dividend in specie 231 7
- Lorry Drivers 142 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 117 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 106 1
- Mexican student in UK 121 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 199 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 142 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,056 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 118 1
- Pricing 335 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 253 5
- VAT 121 2
- Skandia using wrong address 490
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 279
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 227
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 218
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 218
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 215
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 161