Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 279 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 190 6
- Non-compete agreement 179 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 196 1
- Any views 737 1
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 94 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 205 6
- IRIS Practice Management 144 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 106 2
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 275 8
- Pre- trading Expenses 91 1
- Was I rude 781 19
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 173 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 306 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 256 1
- Top slicing relief question 234 2
- Valuation of PET on death 121 2
- Share swap 293 8
- Online filing 172 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 334 13
- Skandia using wrong address 1,482
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 817
- International interest certificate 446
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 420
- Sale of business 395
- NOVA 288
- IRIS Open Books problem 284
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 201
- Bonus Bonds 174
- Management expenses for investment company 172