Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- FHL - hedge purchase 104 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 528 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 271 3
- Fees 476 6
- HMRC Post 584 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 439 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 191 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 445 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 290 3
- www.pool.adzio 164 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 192 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,883 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 288 3
- Transactions with directors 484 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 314 9
- Non VAT invoices 252 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,438 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 282 5
- Form 17 Download 199 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 601 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 769
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 253
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 216
- IP trans to holding company 197
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 183