Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 384 13
- Builder using cash labour 283 3
- Notes to statutory accounts 22 1
- Easy way to not pay tax 692 18
- Holding companies 24 1
- Accomodation charge for Publican 104 2
- Client died family to pay redundancy 74 1
- VAT & Landlords 37 1
- VAT Registration 324 16
- Singaporean Tax Adviser 35 1
- Valuation of PET on death 204 6
- Auto enrolment 853 10
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 245 4
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 405 17
- Vat on second hand goods 166 2
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 126 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 629 17
- another ir35!!!! 841 3
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 165 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 1,977 39
- Skandia using wrong address 1,511
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 836
- International interest certificate 454
- NOVA 310
- Bonus Bonds 192
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 190
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 187
- Management expenses for investment company 184
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 172
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 164