Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Capital allowances on Software 209 2
- Designated sole Residence 188 4
- A little knowledge 21 1
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 65 3
- Company director and KIT days 102 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,166 50
- Anybody still doing returns? 828 34
- Clothing 576 18
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 282 12
- Digita in the cloud 36 1
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 223 7
- IHT and US resident 122 2
- Tax relief when working away 49 1
- Parent and subsidiary... 155 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 207 8
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,242 17
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 362 16
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 745 15
- Anyone know what this is? 326 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 936 27
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 956
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 626
- Latest phishing scam 604
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 440
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 328
- Scratch Head 267
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 259
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 199