Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 136 4
- Trade name 131 3
- CT/CIS offset 67 1
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 112 1
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 98 1
- New business - journal entries 285 20
- B2B vat in the EU 95 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 304 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,625 45
- VAT on deposits 195 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 118 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 379 12
- option to tax 196 1
- Share of profits from building society 76 1
- sage vat journal 77 1
- Coding Notice 100 1
- Free invoicing software 137 2
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 552 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 251 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 166 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 763
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 702
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 380
- Social investment tax relief 200
- Digita Hosted Software 192
- Call Centre Data Costs 189
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 153
- Travel costs and contractors 143
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 132
- Certificates of tax deposit 128