Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- VAT - Recharge 118 3
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 243 3
- Legal title not in the company name 362 13
- Redundancy pay for directors? 521 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 900 19
- Opening Balances 87 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 212 2
- Employment Allowance 255 3
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 183 4
- CIC Company 541 7
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,378 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 323 4
- NALS Accountants Report 151 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,501 35
- Dividend dates 587 10
- Sole properietor 234 4
- transitioning payroll 272 8
- dividend proposals 159 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 266 2
- Deduction from Salary 330 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 626
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 314
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 286
- Probiz 275
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 240
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 232
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 207
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 178