Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Interim Accountants through Ltd co basis 108 1
- Going to miss CT filing deadline 58 2
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 351 4
- Annual director payments for a small limited company 251 6
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 96 1
- Categories on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 269 4
- Relevant life plan 234 6
- Flat Rate VAT - reclaiming VAT on Capital Purchase (bought on lease hire) 151 4
- The return 955 28
- Directors loan - no longer a director 125 1
- Why .... 551 6
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 526 10
- Any advice on large 55 inch + computer monitor 157 1
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 390 6
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 468 10
- Limited Company expenses 295 7
- Formating cells in Excel 278 6
- UK taxation of income from property in Cyprus 195 4
- Advice needed for Annual Accounting Period - companies house 304 8
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 615 17
- Possible Partnership? 578
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 494
- New Fangled Penalties 386
- Clubs and Taxable Income 312
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 286
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 235
- Loans to other companies 234
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 200
- Outsource Data Entry 192
- Moving away from CCH software 179