Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Retrospective VAT Query 84 2
- property capital gains 386 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 151 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 62 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 109 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 271 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 831 9
- Tips on meals 550 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,324 15
- S.455 Tax again 442 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 164 3
- Closing down loss-making company 791 15
- Stumped - IHT 607 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 142 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 495 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 404 14
- co-operatives & Societies 123 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,232 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,485 40
- Website Content 478 6