Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 469 9
- Spousal transfer and PPR 830 34
- Keeping disastrous accounts 213 2
- Payroll question 78 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,693 106
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 233 5
- In pratice using part time accountants 160 1
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 163 3
- Overlap profit 222 4
- Goodwill On Incorporation 96 1
- CT600 for first year UK company trading abroad 169 13
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 332 5
- micro entity balance sheet query 274 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 627 19
- RTI Payroll ID 935 21
- VAT flat rate scheme 544 9
- Computations in HMRC accounts software 125 2
- EIS 3 Processing Delays at HMRC 182 2
- Unwarranted VAT assessments 149 1
- Virtual Assistants 138 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 836
- Pensions Regulator 473
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 439
- Sanzar 335
- How do you do it 328
- Digital marketing focus group 309
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 283
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 201
- new investor structure 194
- Fit for purpose 192