Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Sole Trader to Ltd 81 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 422 13
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 607 8
- VT accounts licence key 362 6
- Starting up in practice - safety net 410 9
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 484 10
- Opening balances Sage 50 44 1
- Flat rate vat 327 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 235 6
- Rental property company 178 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 176 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,475 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,202 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 408 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 320 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 289 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 410 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 237 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 219 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 167 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 576
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 302
- Director Loan account operation 284
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 270
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 184