Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 85 4
- client threatening legal action 2,101 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 134 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 141 1
- Instant CPD offer 292 4
- Cash basis 522 13
- Income from rent charged to business 145 2
- payroll software 378 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 450 5
- Statutory sick pay 316 4
- Dividend in specie 373 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 224 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 181 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 148 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 278 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 297 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 179 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 405 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,862 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 339 3
- Skandia using wrong address 583
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 311
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 231
- Etax Australian 191
- LLP in Construction Industry 158
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 135
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 134