Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- capital gains on PPR 113 6
- 40% rule for travel expenses 314 9
- Cash injection by shareholder 236 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,608 431
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,225 62
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 316 6
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 257 8
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 404 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,388 43
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 343 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 284 8
- PRR 321 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 219 3
- corp tax software 383 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 456 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 484 7
- Which tax box 208 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 177 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 295 3
- References for clients 261 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,305
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 469
- National Insurance 363
- Non Resident 287
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 175
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 154
- CIS paid under reg 9 146