Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 129 2
- Company formation and bank account 63 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,425 41
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 367 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 336 8
- OneNote is fantastic 378 11
- VAT Direct Debit 317 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 390 8
- Self Assessment Software 658 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 417 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,330 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 177 11
- Owning overseas property 183 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 290 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 268 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 674 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,134 21
- PPR on a development? 236 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 393 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 929 19
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 643
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 398
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 378
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 377
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 231
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 227