Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- HMRC Security Deposit 925 15
- Company accounts for £350 1,122 30
- children inherit property 123 3
- Servicing AE fees 282 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 782 19
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 324 4
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 219 4
- Shares held in trust 84 1
- Property pages or self-employed? 413 8
- Practice software 1,267 18
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 246 2
- Capital gains on Private/rental property 178 7
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 386 10
- proper link to login to HMRC online services 253 2
- Flat Rate VAT 320 9
- P800 problems again 216 3
- Invoicing for monthly clients 558 11
- FRS 101 Software 383 1
- VAT on farm machinery sold 332 6
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 648 9
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 314
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 306
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 278
- French ConnectionUK 247
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 227
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 209
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 206
- APN's 196
- Job costing 170
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 143