Been approached by a "self employed" pilot who flys for Ryanair via an agency.
Does anybody act for similar?
Would he be caught by IR35 if he set up as a limited company?
Would he be better off if he voluntarily registered for Flat Rate VAT?
I suspect the answer to both questions is YES but would welcome thoughts from anybody who has similar clients or is aware of the answer to these questions.
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 142 10
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 182 9
- Accounting Crew 978 23
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 488 13
- Errors in prior year accounts 134 3
- Company Secretarial Software 1,305 28
- Well well well 312 3
- LLP and LTD Co 84 3
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 97 1
- Real names 603 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 282 9
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 188 6
- CGT on Sale of shop 69 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 218 4
- Dividend payment date 1,910 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,754 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 157 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 155 5
- Director hired as an individual 133 2
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 134 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 437
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 304
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 298
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 254
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 242
- Sorry ignore me 241
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 238