S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Can I claim mileage? 92 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 174 9
- client threatening legal action 1,806 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 688 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 92 1
- First VAT Visit for client 238 4
- Dividend in specie 233 7
- Lorry Drivers 142 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 119 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 109 1
- Mexican student in UK 121 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 200 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 143 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,056 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 120 1
- Pricing 335 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 256 5
- VAT 121 2
- Skandia using wrong address 490
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 279
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 227
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 218
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 218
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 215
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 161