S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 135 3
- Was I rude 726 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 156 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 141 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 280 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 204 1
- Top slicing relief question 221 2
- Valuation of PET on death 95 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 241 6
- Share swap 285 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 80 1
- Online filing 144 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 325 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,685 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 100 2
- Converting a barn for business use 86 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 233 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 114 2
- Joint rental income 125 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 335 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,474
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 807
- Any views 726
- International interest certificate 444
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 416
- Sale of business 386
- IRIS Open Books problem 279
- NOVA 279
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 195
- Expenses claim for non employee 184