S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Do I pay VAT back to employer for my training?? 76 4
- Company dividends 681 24
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,230 46
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 299 11
- White van man 902 27
- FYAs on second-hand vans 75 5
- VAT Margin Schemes 75 1
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 93 4
- Investment from Friend 269 11
- VAT registration transfer 56 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 195 7
- US-UK pension problem 141 3
- Limited Companies Merger 83 3
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 282 1
- Treatment of income for sole trader 320 3
- Serious help with shutting down company I started as a kid? 222 3
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 185 4
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 98 2
- How to value a business asset? 181 4
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 461 15
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 891
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 588
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 558
- Latest phishing scam 498
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 363
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 332
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 263
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 180
- Capital allowances in first basis period 168
- Sabbatical payments 162