S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Rogue Accountant 2,820 46
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,534 71
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,282 19
- HMRC Scam 242 2
- Departments in Sage 50 85 1
- Where has Portia gone? 682 25
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 212 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 318 4
- Capital Gains? 256 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 103 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 72 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 447 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 126 2
- AIA - new period 219 1
- Self assessment question 1,158 48
- Major Works Invoice to Rental Property 375 9
- What is the base cost of this asset for CGT? 265 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 856 20
- Dividend Tax Rate 441 8
- Ex Wives Club 545 13
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 773
- RTI - duplicate employee record 509
- Pensions Regulator 438
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 394
- Sanzar 296
- Sage Vat return box 2 296
- Digital marketing focus group 275
- How do you do it 264
- Report old income 227
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 226