S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 149 3
- Website Content 382 4
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 280 9
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 661 12
- Incorporated company charity 112 2
- property capital gains 315 3
- Closing down loss-making company 614 10
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 376 5
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 432 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,113 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 409 2
- Tips on meals 403 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 246 2
- Stumped - IHT 458 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 579 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 381 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 154 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 867 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,440 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 168 3