S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 359 11
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 55 2
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 147 3
- Capitalising purchased software 81 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 229 2
- Web sites 52 1
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 253 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 542 17
- how to object to registered company name... 297 2
- Property income in different capacities 240 5
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 502 12
- CGT 463 19
- CGT 281 5
- Vat registration exception 124 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 461 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 124 1
- Charity Grant accounting 105 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 852 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 250 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 415 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,210
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 805
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 503
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 296
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 231
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 175
- TheTax Donut 154
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 149
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 144