S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 126 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 232 8
- Is this legal? 573 9
- Scams are not always obvious 598 16
- Market Value/Connected Persons 159 7
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 575 16
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,969 23
- Cells from many sheets 106 2
- Taxation of rental income 148 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 127 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 52 1
- Childcare vouchers 66 1
- Directors loan 1,386 9
- Expenses allowable against income from lodger 117 1
- New company formation and equity 155 3
- Previously dormant company now medium sized - does it need an audit? 116 1
- Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company 211 5
- Forming a Holding Company 153 2
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 100 1
- OMB contractor company making himself redundant 239 3
- New Fangled Penalties 1,038
- Moving away from CCH software 899
- Recruitment agencies 521
- QROP pension input amounts 409
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 361
- Deemed Employment Payment 340
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 301
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 297
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 216
- fraud 201