S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,461 5
- How much does the company pay 66 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 111 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 294 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 320 17
- Will I need to resign? 935 11
- Cocaine anyone? 668 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 256 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 154 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 199 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 846 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 548 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 451 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 187 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 114 2
- Hive up 515
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 476
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 245
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168