S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 170 8
- Company Secretarial Software 1,303 28
- Errors in prior year accounts 114 2
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 131 8
- Well well well 304 3
- Accounting Crew 958 22
- LLP and LTD Co 78 3
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 97 1
- Real names 597 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 277 9
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 186 6
- CGT on Sale of shop 62 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 215 4
- Dividend payment date 1,908 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,753 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 155 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 155 5
- Director hired as an individual 132 2
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 133 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 104 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 437
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 304
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 298
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 254
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 242
- Sorry ignore me 240
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 236