S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 247 10
- Should I continue with the ACA? 211 6
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 66 1
- Intangble Assets 65 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 192 4
- Benefit fraud 3,243 45
- Companies House 625 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 260 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 294 11
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 195 6
- How much did you pay for your website 965 20
- RTI Penalties 128 1
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 341 10
- How to delete of a password protected company? 95 2
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 182 5
- FRS percentage 110 2
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 94 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 248 5
- Gross Profit Percentage 555 11
- Companies House 470 8
- CTA study material 629
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 384
- Employment related securities question 235
- ATED Penalties 205
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 205
- AIM Stocks and IHT 183
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 151
- Expat pension contributions? 141
- Trust for Employee 135
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 126