S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 66 2
- Moving to the cloud 534 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 145 2
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 67 1
- Companies house strike off 46 1
- How much to charge for payroll? 729 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 153 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 122 4
- BTC vs Digita 977 29
- Seeking a tax case 257 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 287 4
- See you all on the other side 236 5
- VATABLE Income 285 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 213 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 267 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 412 6
- P11D software 100 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 451 9
- VAT - business splitting 235 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 586 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 522
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 392
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 351
- IRIS and FRS 102 325
- USA help 283
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 246
- Capital gains on rental property 228
- Sage Coretime 215
- Capitalising Finance Lease 212
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 206