S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 297 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 174 3
- looking for a practice consultant 145 2
- The stupidity continues 1,431 73
- Withdrawing company car 108 1
- AML report needed? 178 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 227 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 85 1
- transactions after account have been closed 311 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 81 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 393 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 768 26
- What is IRIS World like? 413 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 329 5
- Mlom bollocks 267 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 112 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 159 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 598 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 317 6
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 446
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 446
- WIP Software 309
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 237
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 216
- Is there anything wrong with this? 212
- Small Part Disposal of Property 202
- Uncommercial property business 190