S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Resigning as a director 41 4
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 254 2
- Repayment of Share Capital 205 3
- Asignment of lease and premium paid 162 2
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 303 2
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 170 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 563 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 424 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 180 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 192 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 428 10
- Self employed care worker 571 12
- Auto enrolment 463 8
- Audacity 984 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 405 7
- Late registration for MOSS 271 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 286 5
- Client right to working papers 428 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 564 6
- Professional Clearance 1,087 24
- NHS finance professionals 541
- VAL231 411
- Mother and son property ownership 388
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 362
- Foreign Pension Contribution 334
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 312
- vat gross profit percentage margins 293
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 291
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 264
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 234