S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 76 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 18 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,365 422
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 289 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 54 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 274 1
- References for clients 85 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 977 49
- corp tax software 284 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 175 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 140 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 549 24
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 340 16
- Is this fraud? 556 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 91 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 279 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 103 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 162 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 158 1
- Naming new company 324 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,289
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 458
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Franchise income and costs 247
- Hands on experience of Digita 206
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 161
- Employer's Helpline 154
- employment capital allowances 144
- CIS paid under reg 9 133