S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 650 18
- How to end partnership for HMRC 62 1
- Auto enrolment 101 1
- First year's sole trader accounts and 2014/2015 tax return 83 1
- Electric Vehicle company car battery rental - how is it taxed? 76 4
- Regular Director bonus 429 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 141 1
- Registration as self-employed 102 1
- BrightPay 1,086 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 515 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 331 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,087 17
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 962 13
- BIK for an electric car 158 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,624 90
- Corporation Tax Software 366 10
- How do I save face? 2,337 14
- Goodie bag 3,083 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 115 1
- How many associated companies 194 2
- Possible Partnership? 685
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 533
- Fuming! 510
- New Fangled Penalties 466
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 332
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 273
- Moving away from CCH software 263
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 255
- Outsource Data Entry 253
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 206