S392 notice and form AA01 online filing
Due to time constraints there is no way I can get 31 Mar 12 accounts filed on time.
From reading a very similar post recently, I just want to check my ubderstanding. Can I change the ard to 30 march 2012 by filing AA01 online by 31 dec and then get another 3 months to file the accounts made to 30 mar 12. ?!!!!
And can I actually prepare them to 31 Mar since it is within 7 days of my new year end!
Please make my Christmas wish come true and tell me this is correct?!
Am I overlooking anything? Any other forms required?
Thank u all
- Self Assessment penalties again 235 3
- are we that stupid 751 17
- Flat Management Company 160 1
- Share structure questions - close company 125 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 142 4
- Income prior to company formation 318 9
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 708 12
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 268 5
- Forbes Computer Systems - Practice Management (CRM) 104 1
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 493 5
- Practice software 1,398 20
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 353 1
- Company leaving VAT group 159 4
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 602 18
- Staff training 1,541 13
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 276 3
- Goodwill on incorporation 249 2
- Company Strike off 296 10
- Is there a UK CGT base cost on the sale of these shares? 181 1
- Company Limited by Guarantee 269 4
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 327
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 286
- French ConnectionUK 264
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 243
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 215
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 213
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 150
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 146
- Indian Provident Fund 145
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 140