SA for a person running Domestic Servant Payroll
The query is that a Domestic servant is employed by a person in the UK on which Income Tax / NICs are being paid. The domestic worker is directly employed by a woman and she has no income in the UK, and gets the money for her living and Servant salary from her husband.
Is that woman liable to register with HMRC in SA?
She is running a payroll for the domestic worker.
Any HMRC guidence?
- VAT refund 290 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,258 37
- flat rate scheme 54 2
- Turnover on a tax return 521 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 71 2
- incorrect old p60 549 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 86 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 176 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 127 1
- Special dividends & CGT 193 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 169 1
- Networking 345 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 271 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 331 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 280 2
- IT Contractor 282 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 298 1