SA for a person running Domestic Servant Payroll
The query is that a Domestic servant is employed by a person in the UK on which Income Tax / NICs are being paid. The domestic worker is directly employed by a woman and she has no income in the UK, and gets the money for her living and Servant salary from her husband.
Is that woman liable to register with HMRC in SA?
She is running a payroll for the domestic worker.
Any HMRC guidence?
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 297 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 301 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 141 1
- Mortgage Reference 898 15
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 122 1
- RTI offline? 612 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 143 1
- CIS and Xero 276 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 247 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 169 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 147 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 930 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,351 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 226 3
- Closing down loss-making company 811 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8