SA for a person running Domestic Servant Payroll

The query is that a Domestic servant is employed by a person in the UK on which Income Tax / NICs are being paid. The domestic worker is directly employed by a  woman and she has no income in the UK, and gets the money for her living and Servant salary from her husband.

Is that woman liable to register with HMRC in SA?

She is running a payroll for the domestic worker.

Any HMRC guidence?


There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


carnmores |
carnmores's picture


mhtax |

quite right I misread it

carnmores |
carnmores's picture