Sage 200 and automated invoice authorisations
I am looking for a product, that works with Sage200, whereby we can scan invoices, attach to a record, automatically send out the invoice for authorisation based on a set of rules and once authorised post the invoice in the purchase ledger.
We don't use purchase orders so matching to goods received notes is not required.
I've used iPOS on Sun which worked incredibly well however is there a similar product out there that works with Sage200?
I've seen WAP however need something to compare it too?
- Sage Priority Support 135 3
- incorrect old p60 237 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 111 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 796 24
- Micro-entity accounts 73 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 967 26
- Related party disclosure 131 3
- Inflation and fees 1,291 23
- Company reconstruction 66 1
- Missing tax return 245 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 97 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 134 1
- Advice please! 383 2
- VAT on new builds 149 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 115 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 346 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,934 28
- Redundancy Pay 445 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 734 6