Sage 200 and automated invoice authorisations
I am looking for a product, that works with Sage200, whereby we can scan invoices, attach to a record, automatically send out the invoice for authorisation based on a set of rules and once authorised post the invoice in the purchase ledger.
We don't use purchase orders so matching to goods received notes is not required.
I've used iPOS on Sun which worked incredibly well however is there a similar product out there that works with Sage200?
I've seen WAP however need something to compare it too?
- CGT and primary residence 109 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 407 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 719 19
- Marriage Allowance 197 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,089 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 355 4
- S455 and February year ends 256 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,247 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 817 18
- Closing down loss-making company 417 5
- S.455 Tax again 270 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 183 1
- Right To Manage Company 273 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 167 1
- Giving shares away 334 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 633 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 285 5