Sage 50 - Trace accounts in Chart after set up?
When one sets up a new account in Sage (50) one places in in one of the sub-groups that make up the summary financials. Is there an easy way to see where in the accounts an individual account fiunishes up once it is in use?
You would think that it would appear in the account details when double clicked but as far as I can see there is no way to see it, short of trawling through the chart of accounts line by line to see where it is.
Any help appreciated.
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 61 1
- Networking 299 5
- Turnover on a tax return 438 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,200 33
- VAT refund 260 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 105 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 236 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 176 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 274 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 306 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 423 4