Sage 50 - Trace accounts in Chart after set up?
When one sets up a new account in Sage (50) one places in in one of the sub-groups that make up the summary financials. Is there an easy way to see where in the accounts an individual account fiunishes up once it is in use?
You would think that it would appear in the account details when double clicked but as far as I can see there is no way to see it, short of trawling through the chart of accounts line by line to see where it is.
Any help appreciated.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 393 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 702 19
- Marriage Allowance 182 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,067 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 344 4
- S455 and February year ends 234 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,243 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 786 18
- Closing down loss-making company 406 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 325 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 368 4
- Mortgage Reference 775 10
- RTI offline? 168 1
- Right To Manage Company 259 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 161 1
- Giving shares away 324 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 623 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 270 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4