Sage 50 vs Quickbooks Premier - What are the pros and cons?
As it says above - I've used Sage50 for nearly a year and my accountants club membership is up for renewal soon. I'm thinking of moving to Quickbooks Premier for the simple reasons that it seems (on the face of it) to be able to do everything Sage can at a fraction of the price. Also QB tell me that remote access functionality is built in which is a major plus over Sage. I know Sage and it's capabilities pretty well having run two businesses on it in the past (as FD) but have never used QB.
So, what are the pros and cons?
- Family Partnership 184 4
- Signed accounts for bank 581 12
- NOVA declaration 76 1
- P11D Car Value 206 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,443 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 226 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 117 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 763 11
- flat rate scheme 2,249 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 408 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 302 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 213 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 530 15