Sage 50 vs Quickbooks Premier - What are the pros and cons?
As it says above - I've used Sage50 for nearly a year and my accountants club membership is up for renewal soon. I'm thinking of moving to Quickbooks Premier for the simple reasons that it seems (on the face of it) to be able to do everything Sage can at a fraction of the price. Also QB tell me that remote access functionality is built in which is a major plus over Sage. I know Sage and it's capabilities pretty well having run two businesses on it in the past (as FD) but have never used QB.
So, what are the pros and cons?
- Personal Tax 276 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 245 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 40 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,201 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 213 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 182 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 441 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 243 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 219 1
- last minute request 328 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 491 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2