Sage 50 vs Quickbooks Premier - What are the pros and cons?
As it says above - I've used Sage50 for nearly a year and my accountants club membership is up for renewal soon. I'm thinking of moving to Quickbooks Premier for the simple reasons that it seems (on the face of it) to be able to do everything Sage can at a fraction of the price. Also QB tell me that remote access functionality is built in which is a major plus over Sage. I know Sage and it's capabilities pretty well having run two businesses on it in the past (as FD) but have never used QB.
So, what are the pros and cons?
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 510 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 169 2
- Old CGT loss 180 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 101 3
- Paper tax return 119 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 122 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 169 1
- AIA or IFA 442 7
- Surely not? 435 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 630 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 364 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 354 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 146 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19