Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- I do not love you 312 5
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 181 2
- Limited Company 258 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 188 1
- Love is in the air 775 10
- Stamp Duty 344 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 752 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 916 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 424 5
- Paying Son 821 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 409 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 286 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,080 47
- Setting up a practice 678 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 648 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 576 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 510 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 250 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,881 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 485 1
- Foreign domicile status 327
- DTA tie-breaker issue 308
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 306
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 250
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236