Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 149 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 184 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,223 35
- Mortgage Reference 536 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 239 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 196 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 210 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 167 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 186 1
- USA Tax Query 306 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 356 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 393 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6