Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 82 10
- VAT & capitalising 29 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 240 5
- Limited Company keeping receipts 168 2
- Free Shares ? 218 2
- Is this a scam? 519 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 286 7
- Sorry ignore me 854 23
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 260 6
- Invoice Help 176 4
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 132 1
- Employee overpaid who has left 185 3
- Peer to Peer lending 847 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 96 2
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 205 4
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 279 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 244 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,253 17
- Childcare for clients 202 1
- One off meeting new client 576 9
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 620
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 528
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 291
- Cancelled 280
- Cancelled 242
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 187
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 185
- Probiz 166
- What's the market like for temps? 161
- Married woman dies owning marital home 155