Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,488 41
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 161 3
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 113 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 304 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 239 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,240 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 374 6
- Go Cardless 389 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 337 3
- Mehjoo 339 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 164 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 421 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 201 4
- SA302 352 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 298 13
- Bringing money to Uk 306 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 223 4
- Hmrc software 268 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 211 1
- Hosted email exchange 197 5
- Xtuple 526
- Qtac payroll for bureau 358
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 302
- Industrial & Provident Societies 295
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 239
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 218
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 217
- Domain name sale and limited company 185
- CIS schemes 180
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 158