Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Cashflow forecasting software 45 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 170 5
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 68 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 35 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 235 1
- Community Interest Company 105 3
- Inflation and fees 1,070 18
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 412 13
- Redundancy Pay 389 5
- Physiotherapy 130 2
- Advice please! 277 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 666 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 571 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,268 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 102 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 96 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 316 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 578 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 764 11
- ICPA 525 8