Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 41 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 146 5
- Company name change question... 146 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 427 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 258 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,310 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 161 5
- Consolidation IFRS 70 1
- White van man 434 20
- Worried over stock value 220 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 119 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 199 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 106 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 360 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 253 3
- Backdate C79? 171 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 830
- Copy Wanted 555
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 490
- Latest phishing scam 349
- Entrepreneurs' relief 323
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 296
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 284
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 281
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 185