Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 576 5
- See you all on the other side 665 6
- 12Pay 426 2
- dividends 566 2
- R&D 301 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,156 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 430 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 386 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 355 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 530 5
- Seeking a tax case 624 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 484 4
- Companies house strike off 505 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 406 2
- Moving to the cloud 726 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 208 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 880 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 200 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,084 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 479 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 554
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 417
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 366
- IRIS and FRS 102 351
- Capitalising Finance Lease 318
- USA help 313
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 291
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 285
- Marginal rates of tax 262
- Capital gains on rental property 259