Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Will I need to resign? 271 2
- Nominal Ledger 400 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 155 1
- How much of your work is admin? 646 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 236 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 164 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 461 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 461 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 965 14
- Trade creditor journal 71 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 395 9
- HMRC Distraint 101 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 144 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 432 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,370 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 604 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 180 4