Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- IT advisory questions? 109 5
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 79 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief 768 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 54 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 366 8
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 484 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 445 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 603 12
- More AE! 642 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 95 4
- PAYE 1,591 17
- Scanners 89 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,103 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 113 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 109 3
- Invoice dispute 590 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 263 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 423 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 99 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 139 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,141
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 792
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 479
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 260
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 220
- Director phone costs 219
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 192
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 164
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 163