Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Accountants' Error 710 14
- Corporation tax due date confusion 32 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 157 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 150 3
- Scoot 190 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 156 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 213 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 663 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,454 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 111 1
- Regaining my qualification 211 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 238 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 240 2
- Auto enrolment 197 3
- Shareholder agreement 175 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 197 3
- Company Reorganisation 168 3
- Employee Loan 214 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 468 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 598 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,454
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 770
- Any views 700
- HMRC Employers Diary 524
- International interest certificate 426
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 392
- Sale of business 357
- NOVA 261
- Advertising services? 258
- IRIS Open Books problem 251