Sage Customer Receipt
I became aware that a customer receipt had been wrongly allocated. I deleted the transaction and my intention was to re-enter this receipt and post against the correct invoices. This was a receipt for £902.17 to pay 5 invoices.
The system has cancelled the cheque received and created an SP transaction. I am surprised to find that the original invoices which were marked as paid, and I expected to now show as outstanding again, are still marked as paid and against the original receipt.
I'm obviously not understanding something !
I am now left with a SP transaction which I don't know what to do with. So very confused !!!
All I wanted to do was delete the original receipt and correct the invoices it should have been receipted against. The system is cash accounting !
Please help, thank you :)
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 323 9
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 187 5
- 27,000 Really? 1,167 38
- What are options for non CA firm 2,844 60
- Legal title not in the company name 802 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 354 4
- Opening Balances 212 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 593 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 131 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 98 1
- This is getting boring 627 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 270 7
- pension paid by company? 129 3
- inheritance tax 433 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 356 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 233 4
- State pension 306 3
- Accountancy Career 152 1
- CIC Company 661 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,827 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 642
- Cancelled 396
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 355
- Cancelled 340
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 311
- Probiz 306
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 282
- How not to compose an email 273
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 259
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 224