Sage - Deleting Customers/Suppliers
Does anyone know if its possible to delete customers/suppliers on Sage L50? I'm using 2008 if it makes any difference.
I have recently taken over the bookkeeping for a local sports club and the previous bookkeeper put every receipt or payment as a sales or purchase ledger item, so I have loads (over 400 in total!)on each list and about 100 regular customers and 15-20 regular suppliers.
Anyone know if I can chop any out to make it less cumbersome? I have tried right click - delete but it tells me there are transactions associated with the account - is there any way round this?
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 124 1
- Cash gift from India 179 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,755 39
- Windows10 228 5
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,850 43
- Probate services 438 10
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 108 1
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 271 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 306 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 348 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,012 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 591 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 888 15
- Can an owner hold company money 342 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 343 17
- Class 2 NIC 311 5
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 411 7
- Vat payable on van 199 1
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 938 26