Sage - Deleting Customers/Suppliers
Does anyone know if its possible to delete customers/suppliers on Sage L50? I'm using 2008 if it makes any difference.
I have recently taken over the bookkeeping for a local sports club and the previous bookkeeper put every receipt or payment as a sales or purchase ledger item, so I have loads (over 400 in total!)on each list and about 100 regular customers and 15-20 regular suppliers.
Anyone know if I can chop any out to make it less cumbersome? I have tried right click - delete but it tells me there are transactions associated with the account - is there any way round this?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 66 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 625 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 109 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1