Sage Download problem
Using Sage software I am changing from Cash Accounting to Standard Vat & there is a report download I need from Sage which will provide me with a customer & supplier report showing the vat element of outstanding invoices.
I can save the download but cannot open it. It came up with a message which said something about I do not have a file to support it, if I click on the web to search for the file, it just comes up with a web page and at the top it says Split File! Any ideas, I can ring Sage tomorrow but really need to get this done today.
Many thanks to any other sad people working on a Sunday as well!
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 104 2
- Closing down loss-making company 165 3
- AccountingWEB survey 450 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,086 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 761 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 751 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 301 1
- Mortgage Reference 676 9
- BrightPay quirks 345 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,384 50
- VAT disaggregation 147 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 550 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 440 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,350 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 258 2
- Appointment of director 123 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 230 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 297 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 373 7
- Insovent companies 933 19