Sage Download problem
Using Sage software I am changing from Cash Accounting to Standard Vat & there is a report download I need from Sage which will provide me with a customer & supplier report showing the vat element of outstanding invoices.
I can save the download but cannot open it. It came up with a message which said something about I do not have a file to support it, if I click on the web to search for the file, it just comes up with a web page and at the top it says Split File! Any ideas, I can ring Sage tomorrow but really need to get this done today.
Many thanks to any other sad people working on a Sunday as well!
- Missing tax return 322 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 295 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 119 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 303 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 823 24
- Micro-entity accounts 202 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28