Whats the easiest way to post sales in sage without raising an invoice but getting Sage to recognise the VAT?
Its a restaurant and we are tracking the sales on a spreadsheet and posting monthly. I have posted a monthly journal
but as its T9 VAT code the VAT isnt being picked up when I do the VAT return on sage.
Whats the best way to do this?
- Rounding errors on CT600 17 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 769 20
- BrightPay quirks 124 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,269 47
- Xerocon 2016 1,142 31
- Website Content 24 1
- Mortgage Reference 454 5
- Personal Tax 597 12
- New Build 127 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 103 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 129 1
- USA Tax Query 271 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 416 5
- last minute request 621 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 322 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 353 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,719 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 979 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 393 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 633 18