Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Company formation and bank account 253 8
- Next Move 513 13
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 138 2
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 649 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,540 44
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 532 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 395 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 198 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 394 8
- OneNote is fantastic 493 11
- VAT Direct Debit 359 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 442 8
- Self Assessment Software 685 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 436 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,355 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 263 11
- Owning overseas property 249 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 358 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 285 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 696 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 656
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 400
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 400
- Property letting & CAs 391
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 383
- 2015 tax year end 383
- FCA regulated company in a small group 339
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 276
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 237
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230