Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 234 12
- Client Death 208 2
- Coding notices post P11d 1,843 12
- Tax position re this lease? 187 3
- Fixed Assets 285 5
- Normal trading company or property management company for CT600? 140 1
- What are options for non CA firm 1,686 26
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 572 24
- Real names 1,177 35
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 85 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 157 2
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 261 8
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 188 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,943 35
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 222 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,391 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 719 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 253 7
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 155 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 334 5
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 585
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 456
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 355
- IFA incorporation 340
- Sorry ignore me 328
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 282
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 277
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 265
- Cancelled 209
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 179