Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Something for the weekend? 182 5
- Moneysoft Payroll 526 12
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,218 19
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,515 26
- Coming out of flat rate 144 1
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 178 1
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme 264 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,575 27
- Accounting for display stands 209 6
- AML reporting to NCA 153 3
- A Friday Funny. 249 4
- Is it any of my business ? 1,468 14
- vat gross profit percentage margins 409 1
- HMRC enquiry - PAYE error / RTI 300 4
- VAT training 206 3
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 347 6
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 188 1
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 379 9
- Companies House Search 272 2
- HMRC Online Services Problems 556 14
- NHS finance professionals 699
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 429
- Foreign Pension Contribution 400
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 383
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 380
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 333
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 298
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 272
- IFA income recognition & reporting 223
- Incorporating doctors 215