Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Pricing 291 9
- Dividend in specie 161 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 132 7
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,004 23
- Lorry Drivers 80 1
- VAT 105 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 822 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 589 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 192 3
- Vat 67 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,806 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 110 2
- Partially exempt? 200 6
- Incorporation Relief 117 2
- First VAT Visit for client 125 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 241 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,436 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 316 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 233 14
- What type of Trust? 146 3
- Skandia using wrong address 469
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 272
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 265
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 210
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 195
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155