Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 203 2
- Declined for business bank account 128 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,479 282
- business card address 246 6
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 185 3
- Loan to a related company 43 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 608 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 317 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 225 8
- property rental income split 103 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 132 2
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 92 1
- Payroll provider 138 5
- How do we report and pay tax liability of company car we give to employee? 140 1
- Family loan 357 8
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 372 5
- Standard 'email' template system 824 13
- Donations (to a school!) 336 10
- Circular shareholding 161 3
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 264 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,108
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 362
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 299
- National Insurance 268
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 238
- Payments on account coded out?? 226
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 219
- Non Resident 182
- Franchise income and costs 174
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 162