Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 167 4
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 150 11
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 138 5
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 65 1
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,661 68
- Loss on disposal and impairment 57 1
- Are HMRC getting it right? 103 1
- Comments on this scenario 131 3
- PPR election - what do you think? 228 7
- Penalties 116 1
- SAGE con 231 4
- rates of pay query 226 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 97 2
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 201 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 117 1
- Overpayment relief claim 160 5
- Charity reserves 134 3
- Have i messed up? 680 10
- Year end 370 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 234 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,020
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 557
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 364
- Tax efficient holding company structure 290
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 277
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 215
- Charge out rates in London? 214
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 175
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 151