Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Company Director In Prison 428 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 39 1
- AWeb - download file 152 3
- Charity work 226 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 223 6
- Director Drawings 134 5
- Accounts Software 86 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,673 38
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 255 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 217 7
- HMRC Agents Line 176 3
- Collection or business assets 95 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 260 8
- Tax position re this lease? 367 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 717 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 99 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,669 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 88 2
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 345 5
- pension paid by company? 332 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 673
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 513
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 202