Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Family Partnership 324 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,251 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 68 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 188 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 221 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 327 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 101 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 319 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 209 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 205 6
- Business trips - director and family 431 3
- Signed accounts for bank 678 15
- flat rate scheme 2,394 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 337 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 219 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 118 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 879 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 224 5
- VAT Query on new build 137 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 135 1