Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 171 10
- Is it just me 56 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 223 5
- Samadian what does it mean 474 10
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 32 1
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 122 4
- Excessive Security 707 30
- R & D 58 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 452 9
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 132 2
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 148 5
- Tax return 166 4
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 543 6
- Fee protection 286 9
- Long Term Contracts 137 3
- Standard P&L format - Companies Act 2006 88 2
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 676 15
- Generic PAYE notices 251 6
- Ltd company or sole trader 286 9
- Cross Border VAT Reclaims 200 5
- Xtuple 483
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- Mehjoo 204
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 172
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 144
- South African Government Pension 141