Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Cash in Hand 171 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 191 5
- are receipts needed? 637 17
- SA302's anyone?? 621 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 336 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 145 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 358 12
- Busines software 175 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 210 6
- Converting a barn for business use 190 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 320 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 325 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 495 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 333 3
- Bookkeping software 738 7
- Clogged Losses 289 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 284 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 670 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 281 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 134 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 523
- NOVA 375
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 336
- Management expenses for investment company 278
- Bonus Bonds 276
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 187
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 170
- EXACT ONLINE 167
- P11D benefit received by widow 167