Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- New supplier 13 1
- Awkward IP 1,421 15
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 33 2
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 192 12
- Audit 335 9
- Buying a horse?? 244 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 197 4
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,076 12
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 959 11
- What's in a name ? 1,123 9
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 214 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 787 20
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 496 7
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 634 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 776 22
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,118 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 140 1
- carry back of gift aid 195 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 311 8
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 264 1
- CTA study material 791
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 487
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 437
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 272
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 271
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 210
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154