Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Gift or Capital Gain? 337 10
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 267 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 888 25
- Abolish the penalty regime 83 3
- IHT Query 139 3
- Statutary sick pay 178 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 258 4
- Director Salary 354 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 330 6
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 295 7
- Capital Gain? 426 11
- Reversing out RTI 180 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 304 9
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 283 6
- BrightPay 628 18
- Classic cars investment 250 7
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 332 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 376 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 282 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 291 2
- Possible Partnership? 449
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 420
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 417
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 363
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 218
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 215
- Clubs and Taxable Income 206
- Income tax on foreign dividends 197
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 192
- New Fangled Penalties 165