Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Interprise software 69 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 498 19
- Charity accounting 258 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 75 1
- sage 99 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 151 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,049 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 202 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 120 1
- FBI2 198 3
- Double entry 165 4
- Companies House 137 3
- Small house in garden 143 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 138 2
- Clients 918 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 286 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 144 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 274 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 310 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 128 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 537
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 468
- EPS and CIS deductions 327
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 310
- Construction CIS LLP Company 300
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 295
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 263
- Overdrawn director account 217
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 204
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 199