Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Mlom bollocks 109 4
- The stupidity continues 1,008 59
- transactions after account have been closed 263 8
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 47 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 148 1
- AML report needed? 44 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 635 15
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 560 11
- What is IRIS World like? 384 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 356 8
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 259 6
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 280 4
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 252 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 153 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,353 25
- New Employers Helpline 215 4
- Software recommendations 287 1
- Share transfer question 398 17
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 200 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,496 19
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 440
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 440
- WIP Software 302
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 236
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 234
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 213
- Is there anything wrong with this? 208
- Small Part Disposal of Property 193
- Uncommercial property business 184