Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Hobby Horse 780 8
- Non resident income. 448 20
- What sectors to target? 607 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 254 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 182 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,932 41
- Self assesment online 990 11
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 261 21
- Why do I do this every year 410 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 301 5
- closing limited company 172 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 90 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 517 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 252 9
- IHT and US resident 64 1
- Limited Companies Merger 209 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 140 1
- Practice management 381 7
- IHT and cash gifts 249 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 563 13
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 927
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 646
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 597
- Latest phishing scam 578
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 413
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 311
- Scratch Head 240
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 230
- Sabbatical payments 195
- Negligible Value Claim 174