Have sage instant v16.
Changed computer, so installed on new computer and now got to the point of opening it.
It says (instantly) "this data was created in a newer version of sage" then it looks for updates, says all updates ok, then closes.
I wouldn't mind but this is the exact disk used on the old pc where we used sage.
Any ideas please?
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 945 29
- You know its over 328 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 484 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 215 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 168 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 155 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 237 3
- Cocaine anyone? 504 8
- Late Registration for VAT 481 13
- EIS/SEIS 137 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 272 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 410 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 419 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 712 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 551 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 586 4
- Personal pension 399 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 221 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,214 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 169 3
- Hive up 490
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 455
- corporate hierarchy 436
- Advice - 271
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 224
- WWOOFers 217
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 206
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 199
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 176
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 173