Sage Instant Accounts
I am writing this on behalf of the company that i work for.
Here is our issue;
Over the past few weeks our accountant who only works for us has been secretly deleting records from Sage. We only discovered this after she had phoned the TAX man and the put her resignation in on Thursday last week. This has now come to our attention and really needs to be sorted out as you can imagine there are payments that are showing in the bank that are not accounted for (but they where before she deleted them).
Is there a way to find these records? i have looked for an answer elsewhere but as of yet not been able to find a relevant answer.
I myself look after all the IT throughout the business but have never used Sage before, I'm not looking for a step by step guide or a newbie's guide to Sage, just an overall answer would be good. If there is one.
Thanks for taking the time to read, and i hope someone will be able to help
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,044 36
- Disengagement Help! 1,290 20
- Accounting for stolen van? 69 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,140 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 144 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 674 10
- self employed losses 119 1
- Unpaid fees 400 9
- Vat payable on van 297 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 558 13
- AccountingWEB survey 304 2
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 592 12
- Change PAYE agent address 135 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 558 22
- Save QCD's 321 6
- Tax Calculations 760 11
- Bankstream 1,211 28
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 135 1
- Probate services 589 18
- Cash gift from India 437 12