Sage Instant Accounts
I am writing this on behalf of the company that i work for.
Here is our issue;
Over the past few weeks our accountant who only works for us has been secretly deleting records from Sage. We only discovered this after she had phoned the TAX man and the put her resignation in on Thursday last week. This has now come to our attention and really needs to be sorted out as you can imagine there are payments that are showing in the bank that are not accounted for (but they where before she deleted them).
Is there a way to find these records? i have looked for an answer elsewhere but as of yet not been able to find a relevant answer.
I myself look after all the IT throughout the business but have never used Sage before, I'm not looking for a step by step guide or a newbie's guide to Sage, just an overall answer would be good. If there is one.
Thanks for taking the time to read, and i hope someone will be able to help
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 164 6
- Business trips - director and family 405 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 54 1
- Signed accounts for bank 653 15
- Family Partnership 262 8
- flat rate scheme 2,358 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 154 2
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 131 4
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 319 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 149 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 70 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 200 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 843 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 182 5
- VAT Query on new build 113 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 104 1
- P11D Car Value 267 6
- NOVA declaration 108 1
- Business valuation advice 710 18