Sage Line 50 clear audit trail
sage line 50 (2012), has become very slow and freezes. transactions going back to 2007, just need to keep history for 1 year.
I can't see why some of customer accounts transaction have not deleted, they have been reconciled.
can transactions be deleted any other way than using audit trail?
If anyone reading this has had to deal with this sort in past please i would appreciate any help.
thanks in advance
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 118 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 149 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 83 1
- VAT refund 317 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 127 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 157 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 202 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 279 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 339 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2