Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- US royalties 13 1
- What's in a name ? 73 2
- Sole trader mix up 230 3
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 689 5
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 859 27
- Help Required 178 5
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 194 4
- Filing company accounts 97 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 462 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 139 5
- Company Name - Number of Characters 243 7
- Bulk Invoicing 142 5
- late second payment on account 100 1
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 145 6
- How much did you pay for your website 1,350 22
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 148 2
- What would you do in this situation? 380 9
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 564 6
- Project being run jointly 81 1
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 306 12
- CTA study material 686
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 416
- Employment related securities question 259
- AIM Stocks and IHT 240
- ATED Penalties 234
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 190
- Trust for Employee 178
- Expat pension contributions? 173
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 140
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 126