Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Where has Portia gone? 5,561 117
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 436 12
- Help 396 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 665 5
- Is a new PAYE scheme needed for incorporated business? 79 3
- P11D Expenses Claims 84 1
- Sage 50 accounts 44 1
- Lost "thanks" 138 2
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 363 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 825 14
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 173 3
- Stock of photos to capatilise 443 18
- Anyone used the firm 'More Clients 4 U? 255 6
- Practice management software 1,173 22
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 195 2
- On the high seas 197 3
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 112 1
- RTI Payroll ID 2,125 26
- Payments on account 275 4
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 193 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 861
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 452
- Sanzar 353
- How do you do it 343
- Digital marketing focus group 316
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 300
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 215
- Fit for purpose 204
- new investor structure 203
- VAT Registration 184