Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 126 2
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 215 5
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 443 10
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 249 16
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 331 13
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 35 1
- Can't read my handwriting 669 16
- Corp Tax Refund 206 3
- corp tax software 1,058 14
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 388 13
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 434 6
- PRR 476 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 136 1
- Working from home - time apportionment 311 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 218 2
- cross border vat 120 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,961 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 805 17
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,674 74
- Employing a carer 150 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,375
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 521
- National Insurance 421
- Non Resident 322
- Hands on experience of Digita 245
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 231
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 152