Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- I do not love you 305 5
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 176 2
- Limited Company 251 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 188 1
- Love is in the air 774 10
- Stamp Duty 344 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 752 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 915 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 421 5
- Paying Son 821 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 408 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 286 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,080 47
- Setting up a practice 676 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 646 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 576 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 509 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 250 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,880 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 483 1
- Foreign domicile status 326
- DTA tie-breaker issue 308
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 306
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 250
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236