Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Rounding errors on CT600 87 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,282 48
- BrightPay quirks 151 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 74 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,159 31
- Website Content 68 1
- Mortgage Reference 468 5
- Personal Tax 609 12
- New Build 140 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 109 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 142 1
- USA Tax Query 276 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 628 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 329 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 362 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,720 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 399 2