Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 236 5
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 137 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 136 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,160 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 382 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,149 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 131 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 264 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 163 2
- V T Software 197 2
- Thinning income 346 3
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 137 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 348 4
- tax credits 263 4
- Past rental expenses 125 1
- What do do about VAT? 552 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 290 5
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 192 2
- Audacity 1,325 22
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 696 8
- NHS finance professionals 598
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 390
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 334
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 325
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 306
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 273
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 228
- IFA income recognition & reporting 200
- Incorporating doctors 193