Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 225 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 446 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 527 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 124 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 277 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 101 2
- Limited company buying a car 118 3
- ACCA practice certificates 483 5
- Limited company buying director's car 278 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 63 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 74 1
- WC's and capital allowances 169 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 296 13
- Dress code 1,537 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 474 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 252 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 370 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 467 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 174 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 101 3
- CTA study material 765
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 476
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 394
- Employment related securities question 307
- AIM Stocks and IHT 279
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 233
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 168
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147