Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Investment from Friend 59 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 772 29
- client can't/won't pay 1,574 29
- Capital Gains Relief 100 4
- Identity check problem 1,229 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 149 3
- Business Set up cost 94 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 643 12
- Aged Debtor 57 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 948 34
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 72 3
- blank - ignore 493 8
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 80 2
- calculate mortgage interest 352 5
- Do we have to register for VAT? 446 9
- Companies House praise 225 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,069 14
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 168 1
- Directors NIC's 184 5
- VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS 75 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 875
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 572
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 535
- Latest phishing scam 469
- Entrepreneurs' relief 412
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 339
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 317
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 240
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 232
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 163