Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 156 7
- Put fees on website 193 5
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,470 27
- Director resignation 139 3
- Can't find a good web address 93 1
- effective advertising 123 2
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,254 4
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 238 3
- Sigma Red 1,371 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 336 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 81 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 161 2
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 437 6
- Should we let the Client Call the Shots? 475 7
- VAT Variation Team 191 3
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 94 1
- Sage help please 301 4
- charges for storing documents 198 1
- Share scheme annual returns problem 88 1
- VAT in Eu 78 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 475
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 459
- WIP Software 331
- No payroll scheme in place 284
- Is there anything wrong with this? 254
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 246
- Small Part Disposal of Property 225
- Uncommercial property business 216
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 188
- SA Penalty 180