Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 25 1
- Car leasing 166 3
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 187 7
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 142 2
- VAT & Offshore Companies 134 7
- Childcare 300 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,024 30
- Scissors 679 21
- tax saving on card points 112 2
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,683 12
- HMRC site down ? 332 6
- Rent A Room 287 8
- Xero Pain Points 429 16
- "cycle to work" and self-employment benefit? 201 7
- VAT - How hard is it? 526 16
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 733 9
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 1,768 11
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 363 9
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 544 22
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 334 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 310
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 292
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 287
- Electric Car 239
- S222 Charge 213
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 205
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 196
- Company Structure 186
- VAT and customer entertaining 170