Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Gift between companies 64 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 70 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 428 6
- Directors loan - no longer a director 210 2
- Why .... 659 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 896 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 523 12
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 414 5
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 264 6
- Relevant life plan 287 7
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 141 2
- Business Transfer Father to Son 93 1
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 442 7
- Annual director payments for a small limited company 318 7
- Jointly owned property 294 6
- Interim Accountants through Ltd co basis 170 1
- Going to miss CT filing deadline 169 2
- Categories on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 287 4
- Flat Rate VAT - reclaiming VAT on Capital Purchase (bought on lease hire) 173 4
- The return 1,028 28
- Possible Partnership? 586
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 495
- New Fangled Penalties 396
- Clubs and Taxable Income 320
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 291
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 245
- Loans to other companies 236
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 207
- Outsource Data Entry 194
- Moving away from CCH software 191