Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- P11d query 270 5
- Rental expenses 63 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 140 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 358 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 93 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,543 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 421 6
- Signed accounts for bank 302 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 480 10
- Landing clients 426 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,156 22
- Termination Payment 218 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 226 3
- CRM / marketing 117 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 147 1
- 64-8 problems 525 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10