Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 108 3
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 106 2
- Unallocated client money 102 3
- Client Death 476 8
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 142 6
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 362 4
- Expenses Apps 124 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 916 14
- Tick & Bash Bristol 522 8
- CG34 Post Transaction Valuation, CGT and Entrepreneurs Relief 142 7
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 129 2
- Can anyone recommend an EPOS system for a newsagents 195 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 152 5
- LLP ex-member not being paid accrued profits 111 4
- Luncheon vouchers - Class 1 NICs 149 4
- Quick Easy Quote 156 2
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 111 1
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,897 37
- monthly payments 337 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 645 17
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 595
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 471
- Sorry ignore me 365
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 364
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 293
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 274
- Cancelled 232
- Cancelled 201
- Bartercard 165
- C79 Discrepancy 159