Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- More AE! 633 14
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 25 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 306 6
- IT advisory questions? 77 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 64 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 738 41
- PAYE 1,543 17
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 465 6
- Scanners 65 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,082 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 105 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 104 3
- Invoice dispute 579 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 253 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 420 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 93 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 127 1
- IHT dilemma 1,333 20
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,115 18
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 221 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,137
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 790
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 475
- Digita Hosted Software 313
- Credit where credit's due....... 253
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 218
- Director phone costs 216
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 186
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 160
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 147