Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Excel - protecting a cell 53 3
- Dazed & confused 1,066 7
- Giving a seminar 373 21
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,878 61
- Website - Should I upgrade? 224 7
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 346 15
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 206 3
- Property scam victim 454 12
- General legal fees 118 3
- Writing off bad debts 39 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 1,730 27
- Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k 116 6
- Allowable charity donation? 108 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 739 10
- Contra entry in Sage Line 50 accounts professional 55 2
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 413 16
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 1,118 10
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 204 4
- Pattern for CTA 158 3
- Quickbooks or Xero or Kashflow? 406 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,155
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 593
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 398
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 301
- Interest on Loan to a Company 201
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 182
- Agent fees to sell business 180
- Alphabet shares 176
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 165
- Residency 91 day rule 159