Sage Line 50 - Journal Question
I you have a nominal account for loans (2300’s) which had a starting balance but there wasn’t a bank account for it.
I have been posting the interest to the loan account each month (CR 2300’s) and overhead (DR 7000’s).
A supplier gave a refund and it was paid into the loan account, it cleared the balance of the loan and the remainder was transferred to the current account. I posted the refund (transfer) to the direct expense nominal (6000’s).
I now need to journal and balance the loan account. It currently sits at CR 674.50 and the overhead interest nominal shows as DR £43.80.
I hope this all makes sense!
Anyway, what journals should I post to bring the loan account to £0.00
- Interspouse Relief - Separate Couple 9 1
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 463 11
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,442 54
- Do I need a smartphone? 348 15
- 27,000 Really? 1,297 39
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 307 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 653 17
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 103 2
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 182 2
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 78 3
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 522 10
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 61 1
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 254 3
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 467 6
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 67 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 166 3
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,818 13
- Deduction from Salary 769 21
- Company struck off 236 6
- Opening Balances 288 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 649
- Cancelled 407
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 347
- How not to compose an email 341
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 333
- Probiz 314
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 295
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 229
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 204