Sage Line 50 query
I have an old version of Sage Line 50 Financial Controller and have used it successfuly on my 2007 computer running Windows 5.1. for the past 18 months.
Having just bought a new computer with Windows 7, I installed Sage (after taking if off my old machine) and ran it twice successfuly, using the "Manager" logon, which does not reqjuire a password. Each time I backed up my data.
However, today I am unable to access Sage. The error message a get is "You have entered an invalid password". I have not changed the password so am at a loss to understand why.
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the software but it has made no difference. Has anyone any ideas on resolving this problem?
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 20 1
- flat rate scheme 190 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 221 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,972 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 144 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 478 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 168 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 106 1
- VAT refund 322 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,286 37
- Turnover on a tax return 558 12
- incorrect old p60 567 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 147 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 189 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 162 1
- Special dividends & CGT 209 1
- Networking 374 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 282 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 308 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 345 5