Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- CT loss memorandum 42 1
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 192 3
- Property Development 386 9
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 255 6
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 218 5
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 225 6
- Sage Import Data 47 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 2,222 41
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 235 4
- How do you account in the VAT return for 145 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 446 12
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,433 16
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 245 3
- Which address 286 9
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 571 7
- Night out allowance 250 1
- Spanish Tax Return 156 5
- Accounts/CT600 Filing HMRC & Companies House 120 1
- Missing accountant! 1,042 4
- Invoicing clients System? 315 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 411
- CTA study material 374
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 277
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 253
- Pre incorp expenses 213
- new capital structure ltd with investors 207
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 205
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 188
- Slight twist on employment related securities 178
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 123