Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 181 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 298 6
- Charge out rates in London? 156 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 55 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 111 3
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 514 15
- pre letting expenses 146 2
- Expat working back in UK 94 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 81 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 401 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 273 6
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 98 3
- change of paye software 509 13
- Which software for practice books? 465 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 240 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 529 2
- share capital calculation 273 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 216 3
- Renting property to yourself 460 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,985 51
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 736
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 475
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 252
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163