Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- New starter - tax code 164 6
- The importance of Grammar 871 23
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 72 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,667 60
- PI cover 65 2
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 246 3
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 104 2
- HMRC site down ? 141 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 130 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 190 3
- Xero Pain Points 248 12
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 92 1
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 103 1
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 152 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 367 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 145 4
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 583 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 231 3
- Childcare 269 4
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 812 19
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 360
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 299
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 284
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 280
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 271
- Electric Car 220
- S222 Charge 200
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 194
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 189
- Company Structure 170