Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Please tell me what to do!! 75 3
- client threatening legal action 2,247 31
- 5th April 69 2
- When & How much of Income to recognise 87 2
- Cash basis 91 4
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 202 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 326 14
- Cash basis 737 27
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,955 31
- Undeclared rental income 2,544 23
- Company buy back of shares from directors 81 2
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 523 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 323 9
- Rental income 118 2
- s455 Directors loan 176 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 68 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,181 8
- Non resident capital gains 88 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 422 12
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 342 1
- Skandia using wrong address 603
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 325
- Employee rewards 302
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 271
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 237
- Etax Australian 199
- LLP in Construction Industry 162
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 149
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 138
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 132