Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- VAT Registration 79 6
- Easy way to not pay tax 342 10
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 384 9
- Tax Credit Overpayment 91 5
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 220 4
- Builder using cash labour 190 2
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 204 7
- Threshold for RTI submission 172 3
- FATCA registration as an Agent 45 1
- IRIS Practice Management 198 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 166 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 390 16
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 93 1
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 185 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 338 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 443 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 156 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 239 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 471 11
- Was I rude 907 20
- Skandia using wrong address 1,492
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 830
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 424
- Sale of business 399
- NOVA 306
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 216
- Bonus Bonds 183
- Management expenses for investment company 180
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 175