Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 159 1
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,426 39
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 61 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 220 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,219 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 350 6
- Go Cardless 372 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 314 3
- Mehjoo 328 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 119 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 378 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 333 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 288 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 215 4
- Hmrc software 252 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 179 1
- Hosted email exchange 188 5
- South African Government Pension 184 1
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 234
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 208
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 206
- Domain name sale and limited company 180
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151