Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- CGT and Expenses on Property Rental Business 18 1
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 62 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,136 33
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 155 6
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,313 19
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 752 12
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 46 1
- How much of your work is admin? 512 4
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 168 8
- Goodwill complications 204 3
- Late Registration for VAT 245 8
- Registering a company late 382 13
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 102 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 125 1
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 165 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 125 1
- Personal pension 301 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 161 2
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 258 1
- Deferred Tax 299 5
- TheTax Donut 1,026
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 682
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 625
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 422
- Hive up 418
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 334
- AIA or IFA 224