Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Redundancy pay for directors? 253 10
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 474 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,830 48
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 466 10
- CIC Company 450 3
- Small company audit 241 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 211 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 218 5
- Problem partnership fees 131 1
- Car financed by employee 114 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 113 1
- Undisclosed income 197 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 300 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 253 4
- Private Investment Company 142 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 137 1
- New company - form a group? 205 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 805 17
- What are options for non CA firm 2,722 57
- Is this a scam? 834 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 354
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 261
- Probiz 249
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 204
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 189
- Car leasing scheme 187
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 185