Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- P11d & Medical Ins 175 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 155 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 78 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 188 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 249 8
- Director's tax return 324 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 91 1
- Sage Payroll 312 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 205 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,063 33
- vat return 259 3
- Flat rate vat 144 1
- Value pricing 732 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 161 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 235 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 293 4
- Reregister for VAT 158 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 206 6
- Weely paid employees 257 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 556
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 424
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 301
- Free Tax Legislation? 271
- Director Loan account operation 253
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 251
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 244
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 161