Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- co-operatives & Societies 42 1
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 320 13
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 536 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,163 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,448 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 179 4
- Website Content 427 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 171 3
- Closing down loss-making company 650 11
- Directors in dispute 114 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 692 12
- Incorporated company charity 137 2
- property capital gains 334 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 426 2
- Tips on meals 439 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 258 2
- Stumped - IHT 487 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 591 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 399 3