Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Get it off your chest 183 4
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 233 7
- Directors bonus 111 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 67 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 259 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 178 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 128 3
- break even point 1,104 33
- The return 731 27
- Sell business after leaving country 322 6
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 76 1
- IHT Query 394 8
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 86 2
- Charity accounting 66 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 998 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 149 2
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 146 1
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 357 2
- Limited Company trading status. 330 8
- Payroll 185 6
- Possible Partnership? 549
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 546
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 479
- New Fangled Penalties 347
- Clubs and Taxable Income 288
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 269
- Loans to other companies 214
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 206
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 172
- Outsource Data Entry 172