Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 731 36
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,088 15
- CGT on spouse's death 258 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 457 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 55 2
- Starting Again 260 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 623 19
- CT101 Completion 127 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 51 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 144 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 274 6
- P11D Software 776 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 201 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 269 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 394 10
- Payroll software 188 4
- Company UTR numbers 306 6
- Summer house for business only 153 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 128 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 166 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 596
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 347
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 251
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216