Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,083 359
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 243 6
- Scottish but not UK 225 6
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 93 6
- Sole Trade - Losses B/Fwd 238 14
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 63 4
- What is the role of an accountant? 139 5
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 171 3
- Construction Industry Scheme Age Limit 74 3
- VAT on introducer fees 78 1
- Company Accounts 393 7
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 285 17
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 266 4
- P11D Query 99 3
- CIS 312 10
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 203 7
- Complicated freehold purchase and CA 147 2
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 206 5
- Tax relief on investmement in holding company 96 3
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 379 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,219
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 425
- National Insurance 324
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 248
- Non Resident 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 239
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 220
- Franchise income and costs 216
- Hands on experience of Digita 152