Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- IT advisory questions? 381 11
- COME ON ANSWERS PLEASE ON BENEFIT FRAUD 100 1
- Homing sandwiches 768 18
- Direct debit entry query 120 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 737 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 157 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,121 18
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 50 1
- Acounting Courses 92 1
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 106 2
- signature required 805 30
- Any constructive answers? Employment Support Allowance 317 6
- Stock Control System for Ecommerce Website 263 2
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 92 1
- When to leave the VAT FRS 143 6
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 220 2
- Use of home query 393 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 309 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 539 11
- CIS software 199 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,288
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 845
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 536
- Digita Hosted Software 350
- Credit where credit's due....... 327
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 214
- TheTax Donut 211
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 177
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 156