Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 235 7
- Directors loan accounts 362 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 294 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 246 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 98 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 158 1
- Employed clients and expenses 790 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,027 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 690 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 888 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,089 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 491 18
- I.d for vat registration 262 10
- Bookkeping software 897 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 281 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 249 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 342 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,825 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 120 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 151 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 537
- NOVA 486
- Bonus Bonds 372
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 353
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 273
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 169
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 155
- Finance Lease 139
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 139