Sage Line50 restore problem - PLEASE HELP!
We are trying to set up a company which uses all the existing customer/supplier/bank/nominal codes etc from an existing company but without any transactional data; ie. with zero (0) opening balances on each nominal code.
I just can't seem to find a way to do this using the restore function; it imports everything (all data including transactions) from the restore file.
Is there a way to achieve this using the restore function or maybe another means to achieve the desired outcome?
Please someone help me urgently - I'm in despair!
Many many thanks to any of you who can help...
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,324 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 167 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 184 2
- "Audit Report" 82 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 484 13
- Coding Notice 233 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 248 6
- New business - journal entries 416 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 226 3
- Payroll software 654 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 277 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 401 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 737 18
- B2B vat in the EU 193 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 203 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 238 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 201 4
- LLP as member of LLP 142 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,848 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 523 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 874
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 722
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 415
- Social investment tax relief 220
- Digita Hosted Software 215
- Call Centre Data Costs 204
- accounting for this transaction 197
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 174
- Travel costs and contractors 173
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 172