Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 86 3
- Late leaver notification 309 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 112 1
- How does one compete? 377 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 870 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 142 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,077 44
- semi retirement 268 4
- ATT Exam Question 233 6
- FPS responses ... 159 4
- shareholder remuneration 256 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 319 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,071 144
- proposed dividends 344 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,486 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 435 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 115 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 343 7
- What does PITA mean? 719 17
- VATable supplies 152 3
- Sanzar 473
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 365
- Continuity Agreement 309
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 300
- Sainsbury's mangement 297
- Avanti Accounts 294
- Buyback 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 221
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 191