Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Flat rate vat error 219 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 82 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 131 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 44 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 119 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 345 8
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 153 2
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 82 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 590 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 254 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 596 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 193 4
- Charge out rates in London? 195 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 101 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 157 3
- pre letting expenses 152 2
- Expat working back in UK 104 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 97 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 414 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 280 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 744
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 478
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 294
- How to format a stock book 254
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 213
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 208
- Tax efficient holding company structure 195
- Investment property company accounts template 186
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 181
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163