Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Fees 386 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 477 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 254 3
- www.pool.adzio 88 2
- Time to ditch Sage? 353 6
- Losses carry forward to self employed 132 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,853 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 272 3
- HMRC Post 551 7
- Transactions with directors 466 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 303 9
- Non VAT invoices 235 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 230 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,417 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 271 5
- Form 17 Download 183 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 584 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 398 4
- HMRC Information notice 1,007 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 300 3
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 416
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 369
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 246
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 213
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 189
- AIA 186
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 181