Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Accountant Error 184 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 152 5
- Auto enrolment 30 1
- Deferral relief 83 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,190 18
- Accountants' Error 321 7
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 321 3
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 664 26
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 115 2
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 83 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 408 5
- Wear and tear allowance 377 5
- HMRC Enquiry 517 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 227 2
- Share swap 114 1
- Cashback 350 2
- another ir35!!!! 238 2
- Settlement, or any other issues? 101 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 113 3
- Buying blocks of fees 401 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,433
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 680
- HMRC Employers Diary 506
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 377
- Sale of business 333
- NOVA 243
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 225