Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Annual Report - How to? 107 4
- 15% restirction on lease cars 48 1
- CGT on 'listed co return of capital via B share' 50 2
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 1,022 14
- Investment property? 617 5
- PAYE 106 2
- Quote for client 326 8
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 257 6
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 104 2
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 198 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 51 1
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 91 1
- Investment Unrealised Gains Accounting Treatment 73 1
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 291 6
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 272 10
- error on companies house accounts 913 20
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 204 3
- ATT Exam tips and study help 134 2
- Client's company struck off 1,900 21
- Refurbised Pub 192 4
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 517
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 454
- EPS and CIS deductions 320
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 304
- Construction CIS LLP Company 295
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 279
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 228
- SAGE winforecast 218
- Overdrawn director account 202
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 200