Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Loss carryback 51 1
- How do I save face? 581 12
- Goodie bag 798 30
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 361 6
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 196 3
- Secure document exchange 396 4
- Quickbooks Online 81 1
- Accts software 125 2
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 344 3
- Challenging HMRC on EU VAT land related service 179 1
- Clubs and Taxable Income 387 2
- Employee invoicing employer 202 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 315 6
- Auto enrolement and PAYE 177 3
- Unpaid salary 217 4
- Mixed Partnerships 123 2
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 134 4
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 217 3
- Back-dated VAT 83 1
- brightpay? 151 2
- Possible Partnership? 621
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 507
- New Fangled Penalties 424
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Fuming! 270
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 239
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 225
- Outsource Data Entry 221
- Moving away from CCH software 208
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 158