Sage payroll problems - anyone?
As a rather angry punter perhaps I am not the best person to ask this question.
I have spent at least 2 hours waiting to be answered on various calls to Sage to ask how to ensure my P35 showed SSP refunds, asking for help when my electronic banking setup was wiped before doing April payroll, and other matters. In the 2 cases concerned it definitely wasn't anything I had or hadn't done.
In case the two circumstances occur for you:
a) if the SSP refunds don't show up under the appropriate tab in Company Settings, just take the total refund shown on the Year's P32 and enter that figure in March under company settings.
b) remember when resetting up your ebanking to make sure the type of file used is a TXT file.
Why don't the software manufacturers check such basic things? Ah yes - they know we can't easily move elsewhere, so they can do what they like.
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 116 2
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 96 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 882 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 217 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 124 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 250 7
- New Email Extensions 127 1
- SA302 198 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,085 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 273 2
- Dental practice incorpration 124 1
- Audit rules 160 4
- Go Cardless 275 8
- business entertaining deductibility 145 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 168 2
- R & D 109 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 90 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 184 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 164 1
- New Business Registration 222 5
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 221
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 154