Sage : Purchase Payments relating to POs
I am trying to write a report that shows our Payments made by related Nominal Code.
The Purchase Payments (PP) are however stored with a Nominal Code relating to the bank the money is coming out of.
So I need to relate these PPs to the corresponding Purchase Order Items (which have the correct Nominal Codes against them)
I can happily do a report of Purchase Orders against Nominal Code but as the Payments are not made at the same time the PO is rasied, this is not what I want.
Can anyone help?
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 107 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 100 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 174 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 214 4