Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,684 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 66 1
- Accounts Software 127 5
- HMRC Agents Line 194 4
- calculation DTR restriction 77 1
- Company Director In Prison 444 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 64 1
- AWeb - download file 166 3
- Charity work 233 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 245 6
- Director Drawings 161 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 262 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 225 7
- Collection or business assets 103 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 269 8
- Tax position re this lease? 371 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 725 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 104 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,675 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 90 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 678
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 518
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203