Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 384 6
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 182 5
- New Employers Helpline 116 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 210 5
- Overlap relief 714 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,262 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 172 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 178 4
- VAT Query 165 2
- Sacked my first client 626 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 403 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 214 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,260 24
- Share transfer question 254 9
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 616 11
- Trades and deadlines 133 3
- How to pay national insurance 647 18
- New Website Look 1,072 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 263 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 226 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 425
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 418
- WIP Software 285
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 283
- No payroll scheme in place 219
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 218
- Software recommendations 198
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 196
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 185