Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- What do your junior staff do? 439 6
- Overlap profit 246 5
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 568 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 316 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 490 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 103 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,875 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 259 3
- Payments on account 98 1
- On the high seas 85 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 128 2
- RTI Payroll ID 975 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 850 34
- Payroll question 127 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,850 106
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 259 5
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 214 3
- Goodwill On Incorporation 155 1
- CT600 for first year UK company trading abroad 187 13
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 344 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 840
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 439
- Sanzar 336
- How do you do it 330
- Digital marketing focus group 309
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 286
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 202
- Fit for purpose 197
- new investor structure 194
- VAT Registration 177