Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Turnover on a tax return 406 10
- Networking 264 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,193 33
- VAT refund 249 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 244 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 84 1
- incorrect old p60 495 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 314 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 218 2
- IT Contractor 272 1
- Sage instant account codes 167 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 257 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 322 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 329 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 297 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 419 4
- Inflation and fees 1,433 24