Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Opt To Tax Refund 227 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 183 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 181 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 592 15
- When to top-up pensions? 138 2
- Support / ticketing software 317 11
- Withdrawal of a quote 325 6
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 307 3
- Imported goods and VAT 119 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 428 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 578 11
- Stamp Duty 159 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,850 22
- Company Number 10000000 978 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 361 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 216 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 458 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,829 29
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 444 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 224 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 795
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 285
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 241
- Apprenticeship Levy 216
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 213
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 208
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187