Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- WC's and capital allowances 145 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 272 13
- Limited company buying a car 23 1
- Dress code 1,519 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 459 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 225 6
- Limited company buying director's car 227 8
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 417 7
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 353 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 462 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 128 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 74 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 176 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 153 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,415 17
- Scottish Independance 764 23
- New laptop - any suggestions please 1,249 26
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 206 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 174 1
- Historical figures for WTC 98 1
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 471
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 381
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 276
- Expat pension contributions? 251
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 248
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144