Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- capital gains on PPR 231 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 347 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 152 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,781 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 128 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,285 62
- Company expansion 79 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 368 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 172 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 489 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 515 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,472 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 239 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 165 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 151 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 293 9
- PRR 365 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 405 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 317 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 441 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 161
- CIS paid under reg 9 157