Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 209 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,206 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 332 6
- Go Cardless 366 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 301 3
- Mehjoo 321 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 102 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 358 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 187 4
- SA302 325 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 285 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 213 4
- Hmrc software 249 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 169 1
- Hosted email exchange 186 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 361 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 325 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 252 7
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 233
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 204
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 203
- Domain name sale and limited company 177
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151