Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,263 11
- The importance of Grammar 1,325 40
- Xero Pain Points 543 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 130 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 198 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 698 12
- PI cover 242 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 948 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 735 26
- Profit split from an investment property 175 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,428 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 160 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 276 6
- tax saving on card points 245 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 266 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 442 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 270 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 328
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 170