Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Fixed asset registers 305 10
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 360 7
- Tech Champion of the Year 263 6
- Xmas party 130 1
- Just because it's Friday 304 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,362 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 155 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 108 4
- Capital Allowances 164 4
- equipment rental 221 10
- Acquisition by company 121 5
- Non sequitur 544 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,506 23
- R&D on products not sold 101 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 935 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 198 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 647 9
- Transfer of land to family members 104 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 594 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 225 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,369
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 241
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 185
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 169
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141