Sage restore problems
I was looking to restore a clients data files for Sage to my own version of Sage.
Original back up was fine & sage goes through restore process ok e.g you can see the files being restored as normal.
However at end of process Sage prompts for username & password.
On entering correct username & password error message appears re incorrect username/password. I have checked username & password and both are correct.
Never had this problem before.
- Personal pension 364 8
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 55 4
- How much of your work is admin? 1,168 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 864 27
- Cocaine anyone? 316 5
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 77 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,487 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 297 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 492 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 267 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 349 11
- Tax return software for remote working 493 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 589 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 473 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 461 9
- How to purchase business premises? 197 2
- Will I need to resign? 868 10
- Childcare vouchers 211 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 284 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 309 6
- Hive up 477
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 441
- corporate hierarchy 419
- Advice - 253
- Amortisation of Goodwill 226
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 213
- WWOOFers 207
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 189
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 184