Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Which tax returns can I submit? 173 5
- Cocaine anyone? 897 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 258 5
- Vat on new builds 63 1
- Using home as clients registered address 239 5
- VAT MOSS registration 98 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 471 15
- How much does the company pay 822 35
- HMRC property income enquiry 457 10
- Proof of identification 134 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 162 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 125 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 309 5
- Childcare vouchers 375 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 107 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 100 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 95 1
- two business from one premises 197 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 76 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 380 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 516
- corporate hierarchy 480
- Advice - 333
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 281
- WWOOFers 269
- The booking.com con 257
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 255
- Cocaine anyone? 238
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 232
- UK State pension paid in NZ 182