Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 299 13
- Sage reporting 86 4
- SA302's anyone?? 2,759 41
- Directors loan accounts 224 6
- Professional Clearance 1,495 23
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 317 8
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 85 2
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 116 2
- BTC Software 240 9
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 173 7
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 89 5
- Taxfiler V's BTC 762 29
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 84 1
- Goods Purchased for Rental 568 30
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,696 25
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 93 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 227 7
- Completing RP1 form in re Redundancy /Insolvency 218 7
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 204 8
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 210 4
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,011
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 520
- NOVA 476
- Bonus Bonds 359
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 343
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 260
- Payment for Promotional Samples 233
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 226
- Quickbooks 2015 157
- Friendly Pensions 153