Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 282 4
- Family property company Benefit in Kind and ATED issues 88 1
- PPR ELECTION 335 10
- Microsoft One Drive 274 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 112 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 386 4
- Invoices 156 1
- Not a question but made my day 661 14
- Accounts Package 295 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 133 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 651 18
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 270 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 410 8
- VAT on property 147 1
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 311 4
- Late night meals self employed 379 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 426 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 277 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,912 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 144 1
- NHS finance professionals 573
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 379
- Foreign Pension Contribution 350
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 330
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 312
- vat gross profit percentage margins 310
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 287
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 255
- Thinning income 237
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 209