Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 201 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 365 12
- Giving shares away 49 1
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 206 1
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 597 5
- VAT disaggregation 186 3
- What are HMRC implying? 562 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 82 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 50 1
- Right To Manage Company 138 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 892 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 185 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 819 7
- VAT Flat Rate 337 1
- BrightPay quirks 386 6
- Closing down loss-making company 266 3
- AccountingWEB survey 477 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,166 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 825 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 317 1