Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 499 15
- EC VAT 189 7
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 269 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 126 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,355 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 233 6
- VAT on part of a closed pub 229 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 49 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 268 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 523 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 816 19
- Flat rate vat error 294 6
- can I claim a per diem 229 4
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 143 3
- Linux Accounting Software 556 13
- RTI due -no broadband 141 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 473 12
- Shareholders selling shares to shareholders, how to account for it? 95 1
- Is Hold over relief available? 113 4
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 898 10
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 820
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 500
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 315
- How to format a stock book 279
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 224
- Tax efficient holding company structure 218
- Investment property company accounts template 213
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 207
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 177