Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Auto enrolment 1,456 14
- Client's company struck off 566 17
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 247 8
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 118 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 156 3
- Extension of lease in flat management company 88 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 192 7
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 330 9
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 106 1
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 121 2
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 183 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 128 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 706 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 155 3
- Investment property? 97 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,611 23
- Sole Trader Cessation 174 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 338 6
- Does AE staging date cease with transfer of business? 98 1
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 452 9
- QROP pension input amounts 470
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 408
- fraud 337
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 258
- EPS and CIS deductions 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 242
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 199
- SAGE winforecast 170
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 166