Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 194 4
- CIS monthly returns 241 5
- Apostille documents 160 3
- Fair Value Accounting 121 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,486 88
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 245 6
- Husband Wife let property 383 11
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 112 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 212 4
- Games Tax Relief 59 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 530 13
- Goodie bag 1,717 54
- can I approach clients ? 505 9
- Film Actors - Averaging? 363 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 234 3
- FreeAgent question 151 2
- Output tax for retailer 326 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 310 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 152 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 155 1
- Possible Partnership? 649
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 525
- New Fangled Penalties 453
- Fuming! 397
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 321
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 262
- Outsource Data Entry 245
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 239
- Moving away from CCH software 234
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 179