Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 107 2
- Company Loan to associated company 21 1
- Dormant Company 63 2
- OBK 55 2
- VAT on “Reimbursement” from third parties 135 5
- CLG exempt under s60 142 3
- Late VAT registration penalty 155 4
- Auto-Enrolment 3,304 159
- How to consolidate an LLP? 219 7
- How to account for VAT on a newbuild that has been let 182 4
- Accounting for a VAT Group 65 1
- Accountants who provide tech/IT advice 523 2
- Research expenses for authors 199 3
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 87 2
- HMRC website 131 1
- VAT 74 1
- Tax treatment on the sale of a business 381 18
- Company incorrectly marked 'dormant' by HMRC 135 1
- Pricing 252 8
- Sage error message 81 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 504
- Skandia using wrong address 452
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 243
- Employee rewards 238
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 209
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 187
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 184
- Etax Australian 154