Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 717 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 493 10
- SA316s 104 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 506 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 360 11
- Start-up cost recognition 88 1
- Lunches 170 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 374 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 121 3
- Generic notification message 251 6
- Property Expenses 215 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 811 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 113 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 499 13
- Swiching tax 500 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 255 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,191 18
- Basis periods 95 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 111 2
- CGT on spouse's death 309 11
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 589
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 249
- Accelerated payment notices 234
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 225