Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- IT advisory questions? 111 5
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 83 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief 768 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 56 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 370 8
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 486 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 445 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 604 12
- More AE! 642 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 95 4
- PAYE 1,592 17
- Scanners 89 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,103 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 113 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 109 3
- Invoice dispute 590 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 264 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 423 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 100 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 142 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,141
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 792
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 479
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 260
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 220
- Director phone costs 219
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 192
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 166
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 164