Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- PRR 216 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 186 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,088 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 150 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 77 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,461 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 259 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 286 4
- corp tax software 343 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 437 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 460 7
- Which tax box 182 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 108 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 228 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 204 6
- References for clients 197 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 113 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 142 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 359
- Non Resident 277
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 140