Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,446 40
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 24 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 201 1
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 104 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 223 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,226 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 356 6
- Go Cardless 375 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 319 3
- Mehjoo 329 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 131 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 391 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 337 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 290 13
- Bringing money to Uk 289 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 215 4
- Hmrc software 255 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 186 1
- Hosted email exchange 189 5
- Xtuple 517
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 235
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 209
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 209
- Domain name sale and limited company 181
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151