Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- Clothing 96 4
- VAT registration transfer 133 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 546 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 67 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 56 2
- Director drawings 362 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 316 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 72 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 100 6
- HMRC SA302s 183 3
- What does the "K" signify 401 7
- Director or self-employed 107 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 123 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 131 3
- What sectors to target? 182 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 108 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 239 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 95 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,869 40
- Interest Relief 165 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 901
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 604
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 340
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 279
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 181
- Sabbatical payments 172