Since running my last vat return i have ran the year end.
today i went to run my vat return for the quarter and it says they are no transactions found.
if when i run the vat return i look at the detailed report everything is there just not showing on the vat return or the summary sheet.
my management accounts figure is correct its just not obviously letting me reconcile my vat as no transactions are there.
we are using sage accounts 2010 and needs updating but this seems to be since running the year end!
can anybody help or have had this before as i have never seen this happen.
- US share sale - income or capital 36 2
- HELP...historic SSP query! 41 1
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,339 12
- flat rate scheme 869 30
- Allocation of income from property 307 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 108 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 210 2
- Before I call employers helpline 315 2
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 665 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 146 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 274 1
- CIS online 169 3
- Class IV NIC 222 3
- bookkeeping system 231 4
- Company van paid by director 132 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,582 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 259 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 165 3
- Private company division 139 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 321 6